Tuesday 27 August 2013

Nice timing with the period there

I get a mail out of the blue from a chick I used to hook up with when I lived in Kansai.


Chick: Hi Ransom, I’ll be in Tokyo next Thursday night to Saturday. Are you free to meet?
Me: Sure! I’ll be working on Friday, but not on Saturday. Don’t worry about getting a hotel. You can stay at my place.
Chick: Really? You are so kind. Thanks. I’m looking forward to seeing you!
Me: Me too!

She arrives with suitcase in hand. I greet with a hug and show her to my place I’m quite happy to see this chick and want to know what has been happening with her since we last hungout..

Me: Wow, it’s been a while hasn’t it? How have you been anyway?
Chick: OK. 
Me: Cool, so like, what have you been doing and stuff? 
Chick: Nothing special.
Me: OK. So how’s work going?
Chick: OK.
Me: Alright, alright. That’s, cool. So… how about everything else?
Chick: Nothing special.

It seems that although this chick’s epic tits might still be bodacious, her ability to converse in her native language at an adult level have not developed much since our last encounter. Sadly so…

Me: Anyway, let’s get some dinner. Are you in the mood for anything special?
Her: Nothing special.
Me: I thought so. OK, we’ll go to a generic restaurant near my apartment. By the way, what time is your conference tomorrow? I have to get up early to go to work, but you might need to leave before me, right?
Her: What? There is no conference?
Me: Well, your work or whatever it is you are in Tokyo for. What time is that?
Her: I don’t have work.
Me: What? I thought that was why you were here? Isn’t it? Why are you here?
Her: For travel.

It seems that the purpose of this girl’s visit is to see me, but she in no way communicated that. “I’ll be in Tokyo on Thursday.” To me means “I’m going to Tokyo for reasons other than you but if our schedules meet then let’s hangout.” OK, this girl is spending a lot of money and travelling a long distance just to hang out with me after I finish work and for a morning and afternoon on my day off. That’s a lot of commitment... What does she think the status of this relationship is? Probably more than what I think it is... And that is making me a little uncomfortable. But it’s too late now, so I guess it can’t be helped. I will take her to this restaurant, drink beers and monologue at her since she has nothing to say to me. Then we will go to my place and fuck. Sounds like a good plan for a Thursday night.

We get to the restaurant and as planned, I drink beer and conversation is split between myself giving a one sided monologue, and myself asking interview type questions to which she gives basic unexpanded responses. Some lulls in conversation are met with awkward silence, which prompt her to say, “Say something!” And my chances to relax after a long day of work are knocked aside to play the entertainer and babysitter for this simple pair of tits.

Later at my place we start to enjoy each others company in a way that which we can express the enjoyment for each other’s company most: by getting physically intimate. Its going great, her clothes are off and her lush cleavage is making an entrance over her black and pink lace patterned lingerie, I’m about to remove it to show the smooth white skin and full pink nipples underneath, when she drops the bomb.

“I’m on my period.”



Me: Well, we can still…
Her (interrupting): Absolutely not, no way, completely out of the question, don’t even ask about it. I can’t believe you are going there. It’s not going to happen. Absolutely, definitely with no chance of uncertainty, there is no way, IN HELL we are having sex.


No blow jobs or hand jobs were given. The rest of her stay is spent with me chaperoning her around. She does little speaking but at times expresses her consent with smiles and short high pitched vocal emissions in unison with nods of approval. She expresses her disagreement with silence, pursed lips, eyes narrowed and eye contact evasion. My job during her stay is to make plans, watch her reaction, interpret based on implicit signals rather than explicit communication, then act accordingly. Reassess when I misinterpret, not get pissed off and continue to make jovial conversation, all while I pay her travel, food and attraction admission expenses. Finally when I see her off to the station I begin to get excited. Her not so much.

She stands there looking down, holding a black and pink handkerchief between both hands, twisting it back and forth and wringing it out thoroughly with unspent nervous anticipation. The station is busy with people moving in every direction around us. They have people to meet, places to go, missions to accomplish, all of seemingly utter importance. I look at the flower wilting in front of me, motionless against the backdrop of a Tokyo station chaotic human swarm and hope to get a quick and painless couple of jovial parting words in before she rushes off. But it is not to be so.

I say my thing, thanks for coming, sad to see you go, all the best and all the rest, but she doesn’t look up. Her handkerchief looks like it is in real pain now.
“So when will I see you again?” She quizzes me, still looking down. I’m shocked. Shocked I say. This is the first time she has spoken without prompting and furthermore it involves curiosity in me. Is this actually happening? I thought she only cared about herself.
“Well, I don’t know. The next time I go to Kansai, or you come up here.” And I brush off the question that is obviously sitting deeper inside. It fails to satisfy, and she continues to stand there, silently, looking down, unmoving. Hoping I will read her feelings, understand her emotions and give an appropriate response, as I have been doing since she got here. The correct response in this situation being, “I love you and I don’t want you to go. Stay here with me.” A romantic and dramatic touch to end things on a deep note, to which she would reply, “But I can’t, I have work tomorrow.” Thus making it more dramatic, I would have to chase the fair damzel, and I would counter that with, “Who cares. Forget about your job. You don’t like it anyway. I want you to quit and just stay here with me.”  Some real movie like romance shit. But since its reality she would then argue back saying that is unreasonable until we finally decide that she has to go back and I will come and visit her soon. That would be the appropriate romantic response to give a girl who is at the age where she feels she really needs to settle down and get married cause all her friends and younger sister already have and they, and the rest of her family feel its time to get a move on with things. It must really be a lot of pressure to deal with. I'm sure it would be nice if someone else could alleviate that for her...

I’m really not down with that. Her presence during this trip has been a total drain. I mean, I really feel bad that I have to be the one to be hurting her feelings, but there are things we all need to go through to become adults. Having hard times and overcoming them gives us strength we can carry with us everywhere we go in the future. Having the strength to say what you really feel should be no ones responsibility but your own. If she has something to say, or something to ask, it needs to happen now. Better than now, it needs to happen before she took the trip. She can't do that so I can't take her seriously as a respected equal.

Instead of standing there looking at her while tears well up I decide to pull her in close for a final hug, softy say into her ear, “We will meet again.” And then turn and leave. And that’s enough dramatic train station goodbyes for me.

Her reasoning before the trip:

If I go up there while I’m on my period it will give me a reason not to have sex with him. Men only care about sex. If he REALLY loves me he will accept it and want to be with me anyway. After all, if there is to be a future with us it can’t be based on sex alone. We need to be happy with each other without it. Then I will be able to see his true feelings.

My thinking before her trip: 

I wonder what kind of conference she is going to? Its cool that she gets to travel with her job and meet guys for sleepovers. I wish my job let me do that. I hope she has something to say. She is usually quiet and a lot of effort to keep happy. But dem tits are great so it is almost worth it. Almost, but not completely.

Her thinking after the trip:

Why didn’t he say his true feelings for me? Why can’t he just say what he is thinking? Why don’t men ever say what they are thinking? Why has he done this to me? How can he leave me going back to Kansai without him and why doesn’t he tell me about our future?

My thinking after her trip:

Shit! She came just to see me. That was heavy and the good bye was awkward. God, what a drain that was. Had to keep her occupied the whole time I wasn’t at work. Why the hell does she never speak? She needs to get over that shit. Oh well, at least it’s over now. Hmmm… I’m hungry. Wouldn’t mind having steak for dinner. Fuck yeah. I’m gonna have some steak and beer. And tomorrow I’m off too! Woop! Video games and snacks in my underwear all day. Not even gonna have a shower. FUCK YEAH WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment