Thursday 16 December 2010

Confused about age

I was with a friend the other day and we saw two heavily made up girls in gyaru fashion. We started talking to them and realized that they seemed a little young. We asked their age and found out they were 15 years old.

I remember when I was about 17 and I did the same thing in my own country and I found out the girls were 14. We all freaked out and the conversation went weird cause the girls asked our age too.

These days it happens from time to time. Even though I've been here for a while, I still can't judge peoples age at first glance as well as I can judge western peoples age.

2 comments:

  1. dude, it's SO hard to tell j-girl's ages... especially the gyaru ones! they all look like they're 25 but they range anywhere from 15 to 35. lol.

    the sad part is though, that a similar kind of thing is starting to happen with me and guys, i'll be like "oh hey, he's hot" and he'll turn out to be 19 or 20.... -_- ... there's no shame in being a cougar......... is there? ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cant be cougar if your still in your 20s. If youre a mid-late 20s chick banging a dude in his early 20s, thats just cool. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete