Wednesday 22 December 2010

The first time with a Jgirl

The first time I had sex with a Jgirl was 'out there' on so many levels.

-She was much older than me
-She was blond
-She worked in a snack bar (like a hostess)
-I was really nervous
-I accidentally tried to put it in her butt

The thing was that she was visually stunning and when she mentioned that she was too old for me, I didn't really take that as a no. I was pretty convinced that she wanted to hook up anyway and at the same time, I was pretty convinced that I wanted to hook up with her, so eventually we made it happen.

Her body was youthful but her voice was raspy from years of late nights making conversation by shouting above the music, excess alcohol consumption, and cigarettes. When we started getting naked, the surreality of the scene I was in burned into my memory. Here I was, in the countryside of some foreign asian country, laying down an older women that makes money from flirting with men, on top of a futon, in a room with straw mats instead of carpet.

The heat was making the sweat stink and the alcohol had caused me dehydration and a sharp headache to match. On top of this, this women has her eyes shut, isn't looking at me at all, and is making some strange screaming noise.

It was bizarre.

From that first night together began one of the most weird and volatile relationships I've been in. I guess I grew and matured from the experience.

Anyhow, I have a few more days before I'm in Tokyo hitting on blonds. Getting pretty excited.

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you reflect a lot of your past on your blog!
    Would it be possible to meet you in person if you're in Tokyo for a cup of coffee? I'd love to meet you once if thats okay with you!!!
    ps-any ways to reach you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment man. I reflect on my past a lot for 2 reasons; our experiences shape the people we are and the way we think. It's easier for people to understand where I'm coming from that way. The second is because when there ain't much interesting going on in my life, I can use the past to write about.

    About meeting up, I just got back from a crazy trip to Tokyo and don't really plan on going back anytime soon. If you saw a tall blond dude hitting on chicks, it was probably me or one of my friends. I was spotted around Shibuya by someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh my god, i think i saw you!!! hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHHAA!!! If it wasn't me, it was one of my friends. I don't bleach my hair so that's a clue. Actually, I was looking for foreign girls to talk to and found one German girl who was really sweet and two half Japanese girls who were a bit too cool for school, but fun anyway. I was a bit disappointed because I thought I would see more. Being in Japan all this time I start to miss them....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah damn! yeah, that guy i saw had bleached hair, haha... and it was on jan.2nd, after i came back from my trip. in a cafe in shibuya.

    yeah, you don't see too many foreigners? there are so many around where i live, haha...

    ReplyDelete