Monday 2 May 2011

Period sex-- > Tantric sex

I still have sex even when she is on her period. I don't see why not. Some people might think it is disgusting, with the blood and all. I can understand that. But what I studied in university desensitized me to how blood could be disgusting. In fact, it completely changed the way I looked at the human body all together. So basically, yeah, I put some towels down, tell her I'm cool with it, kiss her gently, then rock her world with my badass sex.

If she is completely against it, I go tantra on her and make her cum without penetration. This girl knows what its about.

2 comments:

  1. wow it's awesome that you are so open about menstruation. if only all men were like that! can you talk more about tantric sex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm pretty open about a lot of stuff sex related.

    About Tantra, I might make a short post, but not too much. I think its better for people to go straight to the source than get a diluted version from me. Apart from that, people get weirded out by that kind of thing. They would rather continue believing that female orgasm is some kind of strange mystery. HAHHAAAAA!!
    Too bad for them....

    ReplyDelete