Thursday 26 May 2011

Tantra

In most religions, there is the belief that humans have a "spirit".

The Christians believe that after the human body ends its life, the spirit body will continue on to a different place, usually heaven or hell. The Chinese "Tao" says that there is spirit energy that moves through the body and the flow of this energy can be altered. The "Shaman" that lived in South America, Mexico and the US before the European conquests also believed in such "spirit worlds" and even claimed to travel freely into it. They claimed that the spirit energy is attached to the human body but can also detach. New age religions of the west often have the phrase, "mind body and soul connection" attached to their beliefs. Even Japan has its own beliefs, although not widely recognized amongst the general public. "Reiki" is said to be spirit energy that can be channeled from the universe. There is also a type of massage called 'shiatsu' which specializes in unblocking energy channels. The Indians of India have many beliefs but a common one is the belief that humans have "Chakra". These are points at which spirit energy enters the body.

Of all these Religious and spiritual beliefs, I really have no particular interest in one more than any of the others. I don't believe in any and I don't discard any and by reading about them and using the information I come across in a practical way, I can make my life more fun and interesting.

Through much 'spiritual' practice, meditation and all sorts of experimentation I find that the more I learn, the less I know, and the more there is to learn. Which is really fun and inspiring!

So, to summarize all the info I have into a neat litlle package-
The movement of spiritual energy causes physical reactions in the body. The physical reaction can result in orgasm that extends beyond localized areas. Moving or unblocking energy can be facilitated by yourself or by someone else. If you can control your own energy and understand how it flows, you can step up to moving another person's energy. Do this, and you have full control of their orgasm. Both the amount and intensity.

In an ideal world, I would be able to find a beautiful open minded women who would like to discuss and experiment with these ideas, but unfortunately most people I meet don't like this taboo topic. Perhaps one day I will find such girl and our relationship will be great. Until then I will continue to covertly practice all methods of Tantra and other weird stuff that makes them have amazing orgasms, without them knowing how and why it is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment