Monday 2 January 2012

Is this blog over?

It might be over. I'm not sure. I haven't felt like posting about much recently. Sure, there are things worth writing about, but I just haven't felt like sitting down and writing so much. Work has blocked me from accessing this site during my (unpaid) free time, so that is one thing. Another thing is that I'm not much of a writer and I was only doing this as a creative outlet and that outlet is now being consumed by my guitar and my band. Ive been writing a lot of music instead.

Then apart from that something else big happened that made me not really want to write much.

So basically, writing is not at the top of my list right now. It might be again soon, but I'm not sure.

Peace out for now

Ransom

4 comments:

  1. I had only discovered your blog a few months ago, but it was a great read through and through. Sometimes your advice and perspective is what helped me to put up with living in Japan, and helped me avoid making mistakes I definitely would have learned the hard and bitter way. I hope your music is hugely successful, and I hope our music careers cause us to cross paths one day. If that day comes, I owe you beers, shots, and women. Until then, see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I`m getting lazy with my blog because it`s not getting the kind of attention I had hoped. I kind of screwed myself by making the pickup stuff too explicit, because social media marketing is the way to get attention these days - but nobody wants to Facebook Like the kind of stories I post and make themselves look like scumbags. lol

    I might change it a bit, or just start writing whatever I want and de-commercialize it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kari- but it seems its not over anyway. Good luck to you too BTW. I saw you are giving your blog a rest for now.

    Thanks anonymous- I'm glad you could find substance amongst my ramblings.

    Bombastic- I'm kinda the opposite. I don't really want my blog to have much attention cause underground shit is cooler than the mainstream. And I wanna be cool. hahaha. Just kidding. If too many people read this it would make me all paranoid about getting sprung and people in real life knowing too much detail about my sex life could suck. Like, I don't want it to interfere with my work life.

    ReplyDelete