Tuesday 10 January 2012

ITS NOT OVER!

Until the fat lady sings!

Or until I say its over.

Whichever comes first.

I have good feelings about this year. Things are going to be different in a good way. More opportunities and more positive experiences.

I met with the Sugar Mama for the first time in a long while. She brought with her a few bags of pressents. One with high class plumb wine, another with expensive cakes and desserts and another that looked like this-
Photobucket

Brand name goods?

Photobucket

Photobucket

A small box. What could be inside?

Photobucket

Underwear. Lolz.

You know I love the high class Armarni underwear. Score! HAHA

I'm not sure if I'm serious or sarcastic here.

"I don't know what to say. Thanks for the underwear Suga Mama." And like a good toy boy I gave her the ero she was looking for.

The Suga Mama is quite different to most. She is very comfortable with showing her greed and almost every word she says has the undertone of seeking some type of manipulative reaction only a few chess moves ahead. I can see it all too soon. When she is not doing that, she is just openly insulting. Its like there is no fiber of genuine honesty or heartfelt warmth resonating from her. It makes me sick.

I wonder what made her this way. Being rich and good looking, born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and the attention of men chasing her around? Or just inherently bad like she was born this way with no choice but to be evil.

I'm once again reminded of why I don't contact her so often.

But whatever, I got cool underwear and a fridge full of cakes, pudding and tiramisu with wild hot sex.
Booya!

6 comments:

  1. Damn, you`re still fucking the Sugar Mama? Sweet.

    The way you talk about her annoying side is interesting. She`s either nice to manipulate you, or she acts like a bitch. I wonder if she`s being a bitch because she`s bitter that she has to manipulate you to keep you (ie. by paying for stuff), or if her being a bitch is the REASON that she has to buy shit for guys to keep them - cuz her personality isn`t enough on its own. Or a circular combination of both. She`s a bitch so guys don`t like her personality ---> She buys stuff to compensate ---> She`s bitter that she has to be the sugar mama and becomes a bigger bitch out of bitterness ---> She`s a bitch so guys don`t like her personality ---> AD INFINITUM

    In any case, it`s cool to have girls like this who will stick around long term if you`ll be their boytoy. It starts to feel a bit like work sometimes, doesn`t it? You`re like, "Fuck, I`d rather rest than meet this girl" but you make the effort to service them because they`ll always be there as your backup plan and they`ll always bring you some presents or take you out, etc. Whenever the pipeline runs dry having a couple girls like this is my "lifeline to abundance", lol. So it`s good to keep them happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! don't diss the underwear! nice undies are very important and quite a few foreign boys could learn a thing or two about it! go Armani! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think her having to pay for stuff makes her bitter cause she doesn't seem to care about money anyway. She never had to work for anything, its just always been there and she doesn't really value it the same way most people do. I think she is just evil cause a screw is missing somewhere.

    She will flip a switch and suddenly become provocative, looking for a reaction and say some psychotic shit out of nowhere. Its completely unnecessary, totally creepy and just makes me feel sorry for her. I'm thinking she just likes the drama, and wants to get an emotional reaction out of me. It never comes cause I don't care about the whack shit that comes from her mouth.

    Keeping a crazy like her around to feel like I have options is an interesting idea although I suspect she will replace me with someone else more compliant, malleable, and naive soon enough. We'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kari- I'm not dissing the underwear. They are just so different to my spiderman pink ones that I'm used to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you can't really put up with her, yet you still joined her on a trip to an onsen a while ago? how did you survive that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I can put up with her fine, its just that Id rather not. HA!! She chilled out a lot when we were on that trip. I think her being away from everything and just with me made her calm down a lot.

    ReplyDelete