Thursday 3 May 2012

Bye Metal chick

On our last date which lasted almost 24 hours, starting on Saturday evening and finishing around the same time Sunday I noticed that during the whole time we were together you said to me exactly nothing. Nothing at all. You spoke only to answer my questions. Yet even then they were difficult for you to answer and you got confused.

I'm not saying I'm some type of intellect that needs mental stimulation every 5 seconds, I'm just saying that I'm an adult and I need to consider the person I'm with an equal in some sort of emotional maturity level, or at least at some conversational level. An adult relationship that is starting out should be blooming with interaction, not stagnating from tired stalemate. In short, you are a boring person. Its not gonna work out for us. Sry.

Don't think I'm not hurting about this cause I am.

I'm broken.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, it sucks but you`ve gotta screen beyond basic looks/sex/fun when you`re seeing each other for a while. Unless she`s an explicit sex friend. But if you were spending whole days together then yeah, it sounds like you did the right thing.

    ReplyDelete