Monday 8 October 2012

Negotiations with my cock out

Things in life are going pretty good in general, but this weekend, aside from the dope party on Saturday, was shit.

Some chick I once hooked up with is out of a job and has a lot of time on her hands to do whatever. Which ended up being mailing the crap out of me and asking to stay at my new place in Kanto while she takes a trip from Kansai. Yeah, its obviously going to be shit, but for some dumbass reason I agreed to have her over.

So she decided she would arrive at the fucking crack of dawn on Sunday and we should go sightseeing. First of all, waking up early on Sunday is bullshit, especially when I'm going to a beast party on Saturday night. Second, fuck sightseeing on a hangover. Third, why am I even doing this? Anyway, I did it. We took a billion trains around the place and I spent most of the day looking into my phone cause I just wasn't in the mood to talk to this chump chick.

Anyway, back at my place in the evening we were in bed together, I gots to the touching of booty, she gots to the "No we can't because...bla bla bla... but I guess I will anyway..." and as we were fully unclothed with my cock in her hand she gots to the hard negotiations.

"I want to stay over at your place tomorrow night too. You have to work the day after tomorrow I know, so we can just both leave in the morning on the way to work."

I'm like, "No."

I'm not down with people choosing moments of weakness to impose their will upon me. Its very unsexy.

"Why are we talking about this now? You could have talked with me about this all day but you are choosing now?"

"Well, I don't want another girl to come over to your place tomorrow night."

Totally invalid response with no basis in reality.

We fucked anyway. It was good, but we were both not really happy about it afterwards. From my point of view I was just disappointed in such blatant attempts at manipulation.

Next weekend I vow to go to Shinjuku with dark sunglasses, a cup of coffee and a meek smile to sit in some random corner and watch the people passing by in hurry instead of being one of those people running by in a hurry, around the entire Kanto region asking for directions to the train gate that I am supposed to be transferring to in order to chaperone a fully grown adult female who would prefer to behave as child in order to avoid responsibility.

Then when I've woken up, I'm going to Nampa the shit out of the place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment