Thursday 12 November 2009

Sex styles

The most annoying thing about my life is that whenever I leave my house I can hear people commenting on me being good looking but the girls are simply intimidated by it. If we move to a more intimate setting I have to deal with the girl's insecurity about me being モテモテ。
I hope to get better at dealing with it because ignoring it until it goes away doesn't help. Another thing that always has been difficult is the language. It's hard.

Onto another topic- sex styles.
The point of sex is to enjoy it. My point of having sex is to have her enjoy it. For me the most beautiful thing is a woman in the state of orgasm at my own doing. It's just a very rewarding experience especially if you think the girl is fantastic.
There are many different positions when having sex, everyone has their favorites, and using these sex positions well timed can definitely heighten the experience or lessen the experience. It mostly depends on the sex style you want to have.

Close passionate sex
This involves a lot of kissing and talking and is usually in a position where your faces are closer; such as in missionary. Close passionate sex is better at certain times of the month when the girl feels more emotional and wants to feel closer. There is no saying that sticking to this position is the best, it's just that if you care about your girl, which you should, and she isn't feeling the happiest and you start trying to fuck her from behind, doggy style, she isn't going to be into it. Moreover, she will dislike it, and that is not the point of having sex. It's best to keep things face to face while you tell her nice things that make her more reassured. One of the things I like to do when I'm here is when the girl starts closing her eyes and turning her head back, I take her face in my hands and tell her to look at me. We gaze at each other while the sex is passionate.
By moving to a more upright position while she is still on her back, you can then bring her knees or legs up to your body and get into a position where you can get deeper penetration. While this is good because it touches her well, your face will inevitably be further away. This takes away from the intimacy and you might see her reaching up at you, trying to pull you in closer. In this case she wants more intimacy than deep penetration. Just go in close again until she's ready.

Wild loose sex.
Whilst close passionate sex is important, so is wild loose sex. Only showing the passionate side is looser and boring. However only showing the wild side can be intimidating and the girl may feel objectified and emotionally unsatisfied. This wild loose sex is the stuff that happens when you are at a bit of a distance from each others faces. Its great to just get drunk put on some loud music and fuck each other silly whilst making loud noise. It's also great to reinforce what she is doing vocally by telling her she is sexy, hot, going off, fucking you just right. Its these times that you really can get to know each other in a more expressive way. Right on!

S&M
Locking each other up, dominating, teasing, having power play along with physical abuse to some extent. The point of this is that when a naturally submissive type feels totally powerless to the sex acts she is involved with, she will take in as much pleasure as she can and totally get off. The dominatrix feels the psychological power of controlling someone. Personally I'm not too keen on either, however, it is really exotic and exciting for all the girls I have done it with- when they were ready for it. One girlfriend had a rape fantasy that I tried to live out by pushing her into a love hotel and locking her up. But she freaked out and I had to stop it for her sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment