Wednesday 4 November 2009

Halloween, cosplay and groupsex


And so starts a new month. I'm pumped for two reasons 1. Im going to Thailand for Christmas with a bunch of cool guys and 2. I'm starting to find some long term direction in my life.
ーーーーーーー
Last weekend was pretty off the hook in terms of me having a good time. I was dressed up in my costume and just went nuts. I went to a few different places and ended up at a bar/club I often go to and they let me in for free cause I gave them my cool glasses (which I got back when I left anyway). Those guys are awesome.
In the club I saw huge absence of chicks- no surprise there- so I started talking to these two chicks who were cute but chubby. If Im honest with myself, I was attracted to them, but I knew I wouldn't be the next day, so that is something that kind of dampened on how I proceeded things. I basically hung out with them having a good time, drinking (their drinks) after my friend bailed off home, then uncharismatic-ally asked one of them, the one touching my junk, if she wanted to come stay at my place. She declined. Really I wanted both of them at the same time, and I only wanted to get head, but it wasn't going to happen. I went home alone.
Speaking of threesomes, I got a missed call on my phone today from my guitarist. I was on a break at work so I called him back. Just pause here so I can give some background on this character. He's a Japanese guy in his early 40's, plays guitar like a machine, thinks he's a rockstar in his 20's (just like I do- but I AM in my 20's), has hair that goes halfway down his back which is covered in tattoos because he used to be a gangster, but now works as a carpenter. He told me last week he got into a fight with the foreman about some bullshit, he's always fighting the authority, so he took his shirt off and showed his tattoos to scare the guy. Funny thing is he's really smart and speak English really well. He's fucken cool. It's too bad he lives with his girlfriend and they are mostly sexless. I tell him to fuck her because its his duty, but he says
he cant because she feels like his sister now. The drummer agrees with him and says, it's all over after 2 years. The drummer's GF is smokin hot, someone has to tap that ass. It should be him.
Anyway, I call him up to see whats going on. Apparantely we have a gig coming up this month and we need to talk about the songs we are going to play. I say, "yea, let's meet early before band practice (tonight) and talk about it. What are you doing now?"
He tells me that he is in a love hotel with a guy and a chick and the chick is sucking his dick and the other guy is fucking her. I'm like, WTF? are you serious? And he was all about it. Next thing I hear is the chick screaming cause she cumming and he's laughing. I'm like, DUDE! Im at work!
He said, "whats the matter? did the girl's screaming cause shes getting fucked good make you horney? Now you have to work with a boner? HAHA"
What a fuckker! hahahaa Yeah, thats so cool.
I met him tonight and he told me all about how he scored her from some S&M site for matchmaking. Her boyfriend went to kyushu for the next 6 months with work, now shes on a yarihoudai. He said she came more than 10 times. He's wants to put together an orgy next. 5 on 5 or something. He invited me. My first instinct is "no" which of course triggers my "don't be a pussy" response, which says, "do whatever you are scared of at all costs", which often got me into trouble when I was a teenager, but not so much these days. I said Ill think about it. If his GF finds out about this she would kick his ass out on the street and probably punch me too for being involved. Personally, I think they should be sharing these moments.
Speaking of S&M, I'm meeting the Bi-sexual tomorrow. I'm not sure how I feel about this really. I don't know what I'm gonna do. She's a nice girl though, even if I just hung out talking with her it would be cool. I'm guessing its not gonna be just that though....

No comments:

Post a Comment