Monday 18 July 2011

Technology+Gyaru+language barrier=Fail

The phone rings. Its Cecil. She has a question about technology. Technology is not my forte. Speaking about it in Japanese is especially not.
Hey
Wassup?
You know itunes right? Well mine is stuck in English. I want to use it in Japanese. So like, how do I change it to Japanese?
I don't know? Language settings?
OK. So, like, how do I change it?
I don't know. You have windows right? I have a mac. I don't know how windows works.
............. So.....,like, its stuck in English right. I just, like, want to use it in Japanese. How do I change it?
Are you kidding? I just told you I don't know.
But you, like, speak English right? So how can I use it in Japanese?
What? Change the language settings? I don't know?
I don't want to use it in English. I can't speak English. I want to use it in Japanese....
OK, I understand that but I.......Fuck it. Just wait a minute, I'm getting home right now. I'll search how to change it on the net. Wait. OK, go into the menu on the right, bla, bla, etc.
OK, I did that. Its still in English.
Well fuck. I don't know.
......so........like...........How do I change it to Japanese?
I give up.

This conversation is an abbreviated version of a very long and tedious one. But who can blame her when she is that sexy?

2 comments: