Wednesday 10 August 2011

Boytoy duties

There she is, attractive, confident and completely unaware of reality. Living a life of blissful ignorance, wasteful spending, dating and sex. The *suga mumma is a mystery that I don't yet understand though it seems I have become her new pet.

She wanted to travel with me to a beach side cottage that provides a luxurious escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday city life. In Japan they call these bed and breakfast type hotels 'Ryokan' and they are often decked out with Japanese style fittings. We arrived to a luxurious open plan front rock garden.

As I walked in I noticed the corridors were decked with art and the floors were tatami.
The room was luxurious and we looked around for only a moment.....

Before she pulled off my clothes and recognized my hardness in her mouth. Later we relaxed in the tub on the balcony and watched the sunset.
It was still and I felt relaxed whilst drinking mikan (mandarin) juice.





























Later we entered the ryokan's restaurant and enjoyed a ten course meal. I was sure my stomach would explode.


























The waitress gave me the eyes and the sugar mamma got snarky. I paid little attention and drank more beer.




Later the she showed me her matching underwear styles.










Which one did I like more? T-back or panty style?





















I like both.

4 comments:

  1. How old?
    And where did u meet her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ๅ†…็ท’ใงใ™。

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it`s a secret but I know the answer! ;)

    Nice one. I`ve wanted an Ashiya Girl for a long time. So far no luck. Actually, one married girl I`ve been banging occasionally for years is from Ashiya and drives a BMW etc. but she`s married and has a kid so I don`t think I really factor into her finances.

    Come on sugar mamas, show yourselves. You`re out there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete