Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sudden dirty mail.

The suga mama mails abruptly late at night. More interestingly, she mails in English. Which she can not speak. My guess is she is using translating software online. So I play along. I find that I have a strong sense of humor in relation to sex talk done with terrible translations.

What are you doing now? What clothes are you wearing.
What? That is so sudden. I just got home so I took my clothes off.

It only came to want to send abnormal mail.
Your English study is earnest. I want to see sexy erotic photos of you in a bath. Do you have any?


I love using whack English that is online translator friendly. I think this is a unique skill in itself.

Do you use it at the masturbation? A photo is attached.
Sexy. I am becoming hard. Will you touch me? I attach one of myself.

I want to touch. The photograph and Ransom.
I want to touch you. Your face, your body. I want you to touch me, anywhere.

All of you are licked, touching.
I want to lick you. Slowly. and fast. Lick you a lot.

Is such abnormal mail always done?
I ask you the same question.

Of course, it does everyday.
It is sexual and pervert. I want more.

Transforming when staying is? understanding. It is only your body.
先のは全然分からへんかった。どういういみ?I have no idea what you just said. You are going to need to clarify that.

旅行に行ったときにままが変態って分かったでしょ? ままはあなたのものだよ。When we went on holiday you found out what I was like and how I have a bad side. I am yours...

4 comments:

  1. haha, you actually call her "Mama" and she refers to herself as "Mama"? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I just changed her name to mama for anonymity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its like, the most unsexy sex talk ever, right? Hahaha! Funny though.

    ReplyDelete