Tuesday 13 September 2011

Disaster in progress

Super busy with life right now. Can hardly breathe. Lucky for me next week I'm going to take a summer vacation and get out of Japan for a bit and rest my brain for a few days.

So here's the story,

I had a chick over at my place two nights ago. She is a very 'pure princess type' and is really sweet and damn fine. She is a make up artist and works at a cosmetics counter in town, not too far from where I live, but her make up company's office is directly opposite my building. She goes there sometimes for training sessions. I have bumped into her out the front of my apartment before...

I had another girl over at my place last night. Very cool and confident with a strong personality that matches her hot looks. She is another nail artist in training who sometimes works at a kyaba kura on the side for easy cash. I found out that her nail shop is on almost the same block as my building, and she lives around the corner from me too. We shop at the same grocery store...

If I keep seeing these girls, or if they keep seeing me, the chances of a cataclysmic showdown between me and two girls, in the middle of the street near my apartment, is dangerously high. It's just a matter of time really...

4 comments:

  1. Haha, yeah I`ve got one girl who lives in my neighbourhood at the moment. And she lives right next to the convenience store which I normally stop into with girls to buy some drinks on the way home.

    She knows the deal, we`ve talked about it. But she did walk into a hookah bar I was at...with another girl. Seeing it made it real to her and it almost ended things. Though it`s ok now.

    It wasn`t a big cataclysm though. She just walked in, said "Eh?" turned around a walked out without addressing me. I actually didn`t even see her, the bartender told me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if one girl asks about the other, choose between the following options:

    a) you were with your japanese teacher. she teaches you japanese in the evening in exchange for english conversation. there is nothing going on between the two of you

    b) she is your maid. you pay her money to clean your room. as soon as she is done cleaning your room, you pay her. once she's received the money, she leaves. occasionally, you offer her some tea before she leaves, but no more than that. there is nothing going on between the two of you. period.

    c) the girl was a mormon and has succeeded in converting you recently. you were on your way to a meeting. she was wearing sexy clothes, but that has nothing to do with anything. there is nothing going on between the two of you.

    d) you enjoy the other girl's company. if this girl wants to spend more time with you, she'd better up her game a little more, or you will continue seeing the other girl. however, there is nothing going on between the two of you, period.

    e) you enjoy banging the shit out of the girl, and she gives you amazing blowjobs too. she is your maid and cleans your room once a week, but she's also a mormon who has succeeded in converting you recently. you go to regular mormon meetings with her. however, she also teaches you japanese in exchange for english. there is absolutely something going on between the two of you. it is your right to be seeing this girl and to do the things you do with her. in fact, you want to introduce her to the other girl on the spot so you can have a threesome.

    f) don't say any of the above, but introduce the girls to each other anyway, take them to your room and have a threesome. problem solved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome;)

    hankscorpio

    ReplyDelete