Wednesday 21 March 2012

Sex noise

Japanese houses and apartments are built really close to each other and the walls are so goddamn thin that in summer it is ridiculously hot and in winter it is ridiculously cold and if the guy in the apartment next to you sneezes then everyone can hear. Thank God for me I am lucky enough to live in a place with really thick walls.

Yes, that's right. I never once heard a peep from the foreign chick who used to live next door to me for a solid 2 and a half years. She never made any noise and once even apologized for making too much noise because she bought a bass subwoofer system. I told her to chill since I never heard it. We were on pretty good terms I thought. We even once went condom shopping together with another foreign chick and all got stocked up on our fav protection. But as we were shopping the chick from next door was like, "I don't need it since its not like I'm getting laid anyway." I had no clues into her sex life.

Meanwhile, I was exploring all types of sexuality with my then Japanese girlfriend. We were getting into some bondage and were doing some roleplays with domination. I would make her shout at me, "I want your cock in me now! Fuck me hard pleaaase!"

It was a lot of fun.

We would also mess around making jokes and just being stupid by having sumo wrestling challenges and doing our best cat impersonations by making loud cat noises until 3am in the morning whilst listening to dance music. Fuck, we were so into being horny, weird and slightly artistic left of center. I really enjoyed myself with her.

One night I was in a bar and I bumped into the chick from next door. I introduced her to one of my guy friends. As a joke he said to her, "Wow. You live next to Ransom? So I guess you have to put up with all the swearing coming from his place." She replied with a very deadpan expression on her face, "Its not the swearing that scares me. Trust me."

And so it turns out that my walls weren't so thick after all. She could hear everything. In the gory detail that would only come from someone perverted enough to keep an online blog of their sexploitations in Japan..... I was stunned. I really didn't think she could hear. It only became apparent to me how clear it was when she ended up fucking a dude and I heard everything. I got really happy for her because she was getting laid, but then I got horny and kind of irritated.

Since her living next to me, people have come and gone in the apartment next door. Much of the time it has been vacant until recently a dude has moved in and mentioned to me that he heard me scoring. Now I'm too self conscious to enjoy myself and make the girls enjoy themselves more during sex. This is shit. Fuck these thin walls. And fuck the dude next door for being in my face about it.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck that guy, crank up the volume just to spite him.

    ReplyDelete