Thursday 29 March 2012

How to be friends with J-girls, Ransom style

I often wonder how it could be possible for me to be friends with a Japanese girl. When I talk to them they often list their interests as; sleeping, shopping, eating cake and chatting with friends. I list my interests as music, fucking, language learning and a bunch of other things that guys like to do.

As you can see each of us is as shallow as the other and there is not much cross over or middle ground to be connecting upon within our interests. However, every couple of weeks I will get a message sent to me by a new and different girl on my Mixi* account. These girls say something along the lines of, "Your profile is interesting. Can we be friends?"
Even without the internet as a buffer, some girls ask or tell me to my face that they want to be friends.

Here is my response:

"OK! Lets be friends!"

Then we never contact each other again.

End.



*Mixi is a Japanese social networking service like facebook or myspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment