Thursday 8 March 2012

Surgical masks

In Japan, when people get sick they wear a mask that looks similar to the ones you see them wear in hospital before they perform surgery. It looks like this...Or this....

Sometimes all fashionable like this....
So many girls tell me they are sick so they can't meet up with me and I imagine something like the pictures above where the poor girl has a cold, is sneezing profusely and is unable to leave her house to meet me. I feel sympathy for them and wish them to get better soon because I know what it is like to be sick and want to go on a date with a really cool foreign stranger, but think better of it from fear it will ruin the beautiful impression I hope to give. I know what that is like, sweet child, don't think I'm fooling cause I've been there too...

like....once...

Last week I really had my head spin when I was taking a cute nurse back to the station after we had been in my apartment making out a ton and having sex for the first time. She pulled out a surgical mask and placed it over her face.

"What are you doing?"
"I'm sick. I need to wear a mask. I hope I didn't pass it on to you."
"You weren't wearing a mask when you showed up..."
"I didn't want you to know. I really wanted to see you tonight."

Now, its Thursday night, and waddaya know? I'M MOTHER FUGGING SICK BITCH!!

Goddamn! I've had plenty of girls lie to me about being sick when they clearly weren't, but this is a historical first in the pages of Ransom's weird love diary: a chick lies about not being sick when she is....

Chicks...

I don't get it and I'm not going to even try.

No comments:

Post a Comment