Tuesday 18 January 2011

Writing's On The Wall



I don't know how much time I have left with my GF.
Although it seems that we are doing perfect together, its limited. I'm sensing that her family is putting pressure on her about seeing me.

She had a breakdown and cried yesterday. She said that she is not ready to break up with me. It seemed a bit sudden, like, why are we talking about this topic? Then she referred to me having to leave the country one day and said that we will be breaking up eventually...

I wonder if she is mentally preparing herself to start shutting me out and is looking more closely for my faults to justify a breakup?

If it happens, and I'm not just being paranoid, this is going to hurt us both.

2 comments:

  1. i'm sorry to hear that :( it really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno. Maybe we are better off this way. She is gonna go back to work soon and will have less time with her child. If she spends time with me, that will be even less... I really don't want to complicate her priorities. Things are definitely getting more difficult and I don't know how much of her situation I can shoulder when it seems that greener pastures await me at every turn...

    ReplyDelete