Wednesday 14 July 2010

I'm just not the jealous type

My friends lead me on to this audio file. It's basically Mel Gibson going off at a chick because of her sexy and provocative appearance. He loses his cool like a teenage bitch and starts getting emotional like a girl and then he complains about the provocative way the woman dresses and throws in some racism to top the cake. Everything he says is basically an indicator of his own insecurity about sex and other races.

I am the complete opposite to this guy. I want my chicks to look as sexy and provocative as they possible can (depending on the situation). You don't like fake boobs? Good! I'll take them.

The nailist was wearing super short shorts the other week showing off her long tanned legs and she asked me if they were ok. She asked me if I was angry about their length. "They aren't too short?" I was like, "hell no! In fact I think they need to be shorter!"
"But I already cut them to make them shorter than they were. If I cut them any shorter my ass will fall out and you will be able to see it."
"Good. I like looking at your butt."
"But everyone will be able to see it!"
"Good. The world needs more sexy butt."
"嫌だ!" No way

She told me that she often cuts her clothes to make them shorter and cuts the neck of her shirts to reveal more skin. I love that.

I was talking to the massage therapist one time and she told me that in college, her boyfriend used to make her wear shitty clothes that revealed no skin and beat her up on occasion. She felt like she couldn't wear sexy fashionable stuff. I don't know what is going on inside the heads of these guys. Why wouldn't they want their girls to be hot?

On the other hand, there are times when I feel like the girls I'm dating try to 'wimp out' my fashion. My ex girlfriend really wanted me to wear American brands like 'Abercrombie & Fitch'. That brand's look is distinctly American and since I'm not American I can't stomach it. Americans themselves are fine. I like their movies and their music- I just don't want to pay a crap load of money look like a preppy college kid or a rich boy on his way to the country club- when I'm clearly not. There is a lack of congruency. To me it's about as absurd as dressing like a 'wigger'.

She told me to get a polo shirt, pop the collar and wrap the sweater around. I was like, "Are you fo fucking real?"
"But it's soooooo cute!"
"You buy it for me, I buy you a maid outfit, we do cosplay at home. Sweet deal."
"嫌だ!"

No comments:

Post a Comment