Tuesday 27 July 2010

My favorite source of protection

I love them so much I went onto Amazon and ordered 6 boxes. Each box loaded with 12 units of sexual protection. I was going to put up a link and try to earn some sales commission or something, but it's too difficult right now. So I'll just say this- these condoms are the best! They aren't rubber but a kind of plastic. They don't smell like rubber and they don't cut out almost all of the the sensation of sex like standard condoms do. The pack is easy to open and they are easy to put on unlike rubber condoms that are sometimes difficult to unroll.

With the good point of less friction, there is also the bad point of less friction. Over extended love sessions where the tension of my cock may change and lose some firmness, there is the chance the condom will fall off. This will happen with rubber condoms too and has only happened to me once or twice before last night. When it happened last night, I told my girl to chill and I went in and pulled it out with my finger. This kind of thing does freak me out a bit, considering that I was going to finish in that position with her riding on top of me, but I changed plan and position and pushed her onto her side and noticed I was bare. So the best practice is to keep your cock hard and change condoms if it goes down over the marathon sessions. This is recommended by all condom makers.

Anyway, these things happen and I still love these condoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment