Wednesday 28 July 2010

Recent things that piss me off and make me happy

Things that piss me off;

-Student complained and gave me a negative evaluation. Good work bitch. I was working hard to hit my lesson target so I could get the bonus and now I won't get it because of you. Your reason for complaining; I wasn't smiling. What the fuck has that got to do with language acquisition? You want to study language, right? My facial expression has fuckall to do with that. Suckit and stop being so sensitive. Do you know how impossible it is to smile 10 hours a day, constantly?

-Student asked me out. It happens from time to time. But really, are you serious girl? I'm smiling and happy being nice to you because if I'm not, you won't book lessons with me and I won't get paid- worst case is you will complain and like that other bitch and you will cost me money. I act like I care about the boring shit you do in your life. I act like I'm interested. Get that, I'm acting. It's not real. Now if I say "no" to you, you won't book my lessons again, costing me money, and if I say yes, you won't book me again because you can get me for free! The best I can do is string you along and act like I'm oblivious to your advances. Try to make you think there is still a chance. Don't put me in this situation and recognize that our time together is made possible only because you pay large sums of money to make it happen. On top of that, what's with you flirting with every other guy in the place? It doesn't bother me whatsoever, but not really a good tactic by you. You don't like me, you like getting attention, and I give it, we all give it. Without money, it won't happen. End of story. While I'm at it, a keyword you should think over; "Dental floss."
Just think about it plaquey.

-Ex GF logged into facebook, changed her profile pic and said that she never uses FB. She only uses ameba. She put up a link and I checked it out. She looks good. Real good. I saw a ring on her left hand ring finger. I guess she got what she was looking for within a year. Someone to marry before she gets too old..... (26). Hot chicks can do that easily I guess. Whatever. Her diary sux. "Today I ate cake with my friends, went shopping then went to a golf lesson and drove around in my sports car." It never fucking changes. Your life is luxurious, but it's boring and predictable!
I saw a pic of her new guy. I guess he is good looking... Probably nice..... Intelligent....Charming.... funny....rich.....

Asshole.

I wonder if it's the guy she broke up with to hook up with me all that time ago?

I'm obviously not completely over her.

Things that make me happy;

-Beer. Always good. Even better in summer and even better when I'm pissed off.

-Summer. I love it. Beach parties. Drinking beer on the beach. Going outside and doing stuff. Not having to wear jackets or neckties and cruising around comfortably at night in short sleeves. Being at the beach does make me a little homesick and I want to go surfing. I miss waves.

-Festivals. Went last week. Watched fireworks. Ate festival food. Battled the crowds. Drank beer and ended up having Yukata sex. Hell yea. Yukata sex. So Japanesey. Haahaha. Yukatas are so hot.

-English. I love my language. It's so cool but I feel I'm losing touch with it. The only English I hear is slow boring simple English from students and most of the English I read is informative non fiction. On the rare occasions I see a comedy, or a drama in English I renew my love for my language.

-Japanese. It's so different to English. That makes it cool. I like to study Japanese and use it as much as possible.

-Being a geek. Just because I sleep with ridiculously hot chicks doesn't mean I'm a not a geek. I like to play Street fighter or Tekken every now and then at the game arcade. Some guy who kicks ass usually joins in and challenges me and then kicks my ass, which makes me wish he woulda just used a different console instead of chopping my game short, but I only play one or two games before I get bored. I also watch a ton of anime- it's good for study and entertaining at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment