Wednesday 4 August 2010

Payback time!

First a quick update on my situation right now. I was two-timing a Massage Therapist and a Nailist along with other random hookups. Those two had their birthdays very close to each other, and I gave them both very special days- The Nailist had this kind of day- while the the Massage therapist had this kind of day. I ended up cooling things off with the massage therapist almost completely after that day and all other random hook-up girls I haven't bothered to go after despite getting the occasional, "Please pursue me." type of invite.

And my birthday came. Payback time baby.

I still had a plan to meet up with the Massage therapist for my B-day, despite our communication being totally cut down to a minimum, on my behalf, but first I was seeing the Nailist- the apple of my eye right now. We are pretty much monogamous BF/GF. I wasn't sure what to expect seeing that I gave a fun filled day with suspense and adventure and presents, but I was thinking cosplay would be in there.

We met and she had no plan. She paid for lunch, gave me a t-shirt, we had sex, watched a movie (I had to pay for my ticket), then had more sex and I made dinner. Kinda normal day. A little bit of a let down. No cosplay whatsoever.

Next day I met up with the massage therapist who I was really stressing about seeing. I wanted things to be over with her, but she is being pretty persistent...

She had an amazing day planned and spared no expense. We went to an aquarium, had lunch, saw an imax movie, went to a nice restaurant for dinner, drank champagne and ended up back at my place where she gave me a stylish watch. I often forget that she is from a rich family by the way that she works so hard and is so humble. She kept saying that she wanted to take me to a nice hotel for the evening, but I had work the following day so we couldn't. The thing is that when I am on a date with her it's like babysitting so generally I just degenerate into acting like a child also. Which doesn't bother me, but there are times when I yearn for normal conversation. Can you imagine speaking to someone who doesn't even speak their own language properly. It's like talking to tweetie-pie. Fun for a while but a lot of the topics I try to bring up are a total miss and they go nowhere so I have to look for simpler things that she can relate to, and remember we are talking in a language that is foreign to me so it can't be that difficult to start with. This is what happens when you date women based solely on their looks.

Anyway, she gives me the watch and I'm pretty moved by it- so I give her a hug. It turns into an extended hug where I am lying on top of her and we are squeezing each other to death. I really didn't plan to have sex with her. The whole day she was all touching me and I really didn't want to go back there, but it was happening. Holding her slender body close to me while feeling the texture of her soft smooth skin made me forget my plan almost completely. She had pushed her breasts onto me more than a few times that day, and now I could feel them pushing up against my chest. I had been thinking about them all day, but I had also been thinking about my girlfriend, the Nailist. I wanted things to be going normal with her. I didn't want to be living out of secrecy and deception. I wasn't going to do this, I wasn't going to be this guy anymore...

Or was I?

This girl spent a ton of cash. Was she expecting something in return? She was stroking my hair and holding on to me not letting me go from on top of her.

I moved back and looked at her.

She started making out with me.

We got naked and hit the shower.

We washed each other well, paying special attention to her awesome tits. Shower sex followed. She is so hot.

She stayed the night and although I just wanted to fuck her senseless all night, I vowed not to. It's my subtle way of making her loose interest in me.

2 comments:

  1. your subtle way to make her lose interest is to not fuck her all night? haha, not gonna work...

    shame she is so nice to you but so boring... hmmm, i don't know what you should do man! though i can understand your dilema... i always end up not going for the boring nice guys... even though technically, they are a much better choice than the unstable exciting ones :p

    oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I guess my way of cooling things off is a little weak. I was just thinking that since our relationship was based upon sex, dropping that would make the relationship fall apart. We have little in common.

    ReplyDelete