Sunday 22 August 2010

The Bi is back in town

The bi girl who hooked up with on several occasions, and the girl who contributed to my strangest date ever, is back in Japan for a short time. A month perhaps. I heard it on the grapevine, not from her personally. She hasn't contacted me at all and I don't think she will. But I'm sure if I contact her she will be down to hang out, which I would like to do, without crossing the friend boundary. I just kinda know myself and know that when I'm in an isolated place with a girl, I generally try to get physical. I have no self control. Hanging with her in a group would be best.

Perhaps not meeting up at all would be best?

I was just thinking the other day how I have come to enjoy... well not enjoy but...'crave' no, no, crave isn't the word either, 'want' is best- I want a bit of pain with sex, and would like it if my girlfriend would bite me somewhere or tear her fingernails down my back just a little.

I think this bi girl has turned me.

No comments:

Post a Comment