Saturday 28 August 2010

I lIke being judgmental

Giving other people shit makes me feel good because I can feel like I'm actually better than someone.

Then I realize that if I have to hate other people to feel good, my life must be pretty sad.

If I were truly cool, I would just be awesome living an awesome life, too fly to hate on fools.

So I try to tell myself that I'm cool and I don't need to hate.

Having said that; I fucking hate it when hot chicks tell me their sex life sux. It's such a waste of hot chick. I was talking to my best female friend from back home and she started to tell me that her rich BF's sex sux. He's all about work. The sex is always horizontal and involves him watching TV at the same time. What the fuck is that?

And what is with chicks thinking that all men only want sex? Not the case at all! As we can see, guy above doesn't.

In addition, I, for one, don't want just sex.

I want a combination of sex, money, drugs, alcohol, power and rock music.



I would also like some tuna sashimi with wasabi and soy sauce.

1 comment: