Friday 13 August 2010

Guys who don't speak Japanese

There's a guy who lives near me. He's a quite fashionable foreign guy (rare), average in looks (common), short in stature and more or less 'emo'. I came across his diary one time on mixi and it was mostly emo self pity I hate myself cause the girl I slept with won't return my calls crap. He can't speak Japanese, or if he can, he hides it really well. We give the 'whats up?' and share a quick couple of words when we bump into each other.

The thing is that I have seen him with 2 different girls who I would actually sleep with.

When I see foreign guys, I see with them an average looking girl hanging off their arm; women with specific gaijin interest, women I couldn't bear to spend too much time with. White guys don't get hot chicks in Japan and the only guys that I have seen doing so are a few friends, including Nubreed. White guys generally don't get hot J-chicks because hot J-chicks rarely learn English and have foreign interest. The only way to date them is to speak their language.

'Language isn't necessary, it's how you present yourself that counts'. This is bullshit. GUYS don't care about language, we will fuck anything that looks good. WOMEN need to know what is going on inside the head of the guy, even if he looks good. They need to know his character UNLESS she is lacking in options (hot girls aren't) or has a huge fetish (rare). In which case she would have spent some time studying language. Hot Japanese girls are especially impatient with people who aren't in their circle and the only way to overcome that is to be able to communicate verbally with them.

The emo guy baffles me. I don't know how and where he picks up these girls. I mean, they aren't hot- but they are decent, and he doesn't speak Japanese. The way they look at me when I say 'hi' shows me that they do have that foreign guy urge. I should congratulate him but I'm mostly just confused.

9 comments:

  1. hahaha... it's true. people always look at me funny when i say white boys don't really get HOT j-girls because they really aren't interested in english and/or going abroad... and then it turns into an argument about whether or not "normal" girls are hot and people's opinion of beauty, but whatever... i agree.

    hmm.. maybe some girls just dig his emo-ness? i did use to have a terrible crush on emo guys a few years back... now i'm looking back on some of those guys i used to think were hot and see that they are just plain skinny boys who were hiding their not so awesome faces under a lot of hair :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. There might be a lot to like about this emo guy. He's pretty nice to me and knows how to keep the conversation going smoothly. Plus we all know that it's what is inside that counts ;)

    I just don't know how he communicates if he can't speak J- and if his girls speak english, where is he meeting them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude,if you have the least bit of charisma you can easily get laid in this country. J-girls worship white men but most of yall don't realize it. As long as you can keep them entertained you're good. When I got here I didn't speak any Japanese and still I managed to somehow f**k a few chicks anyway. I'm a black American and I rarely bone your stereotypical J-girls that like black men. Real game transcends culture and language and women are aware of men that have real game. And by game I don't mean PUA skills. A ton of dudes can pull chicks here but can't at home. To make a long a long story short I'll just say,women can tell if a man gets p****y by how you deal with them. They know almost immediately by how smooth you are and how seamless the night goes.If they have a good time you will seal the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say that your neighbor can obviously communicate because he gets chicks. He may not speak the language but he can definitely communicate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the reply anonymous. It seems you certainly have know how to get yourself laid. Big thumbs up to you. Also thanks for letting me know that smoothness is important. I will keep that in mind.

    You raise and interesting point, "To make a long a long story short I'll just say,women can tell if a man gets p****y by how you deal with them."

    Do you think it is important for women to know that you are getting p****y?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What up Ransom! It's Anonymous. No, I don't think it is important that women know that I get p****y. I couldn't care less. You might think that it would be a draw back but it isn't unless you're looking for a gf. If you get a lot of p****y it generally seeps through your pores and it's like an aphrodisiac. They find you to be nice ,confident and charming yet risque. A lot of dudes have these qualities but most don't have all them. That's how they know. It's like anything in life that you dedicate a lot of time to it. How do you become a professional? You become a professional by putting in practice time. The time you put into your craft can be seen by your abilities. I'm 38 and I started running chicks when I was 19 and I didn't really start to get good at it until I was 24. Now it's automatic because of the practice time I put in. If you meet a professional athlete, musician, Dj etc. you will recognize their ability. But, do they care that you that you recognize this? Probably not!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you missed the sarcasm in my previous post so I'm going just go in direct and say that I'm not particularly in need of your advice.

    I have mad skills- check me out rocking the streets here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLjk2dtYnqE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ransom is that a bit of hostility that I hear? Lol.. Are you really that sensitive? Yes, I completely missed your sarcasm and I wasn't offering any advice. I've peeped a few of your posts now and I agree with almost 100% of what you're saying. However I think you might be underestimating the power of whiteness in this country. It goes as far as one can take it. If you see wb's that don't roll with good looking chicks it's because they don't realize their potential.

    Is that really you in the video? If it is you're a d**k and I can really appreciate that these days. It lets me know you're not over here living a fantasy and that you actually have gotten p***y before.
    Now that I understand your personality I can see the sarcasm in your previous comment about being smooth too (was about transitions and not one's persona).

    Here is some advice for you. You should step up your game my friend. I found you through your boy Nubreed and he has been dead on about 90% of what he has said. But both of you really under estimate how much power you have here.

    P.S.
    Carbs supply the main source of energy for your body. You're fine with whole wheat pasta, bread rice etc. It's processed carbs that are the problem. And by they way fruits and vegetables have carbs in them. If you want more info check the Krebs cycle.

    Just like I said before you're 90% on. 

    Peace

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not me in the vid bro. I'm just messin around.

    ReplyDelete