Monday 20 September 2010

Bad milk

When a Japanese girl sees a foreign guy as a chance to use her English skill and uses him for her own means of language practice or free learning she is referred to as a "milker". Another common term is "Engleech". Some guys get pissed off at girls like this because they more or less use them.

********************

The other night I was walking in the street near my place and noticed a pair of fine legs strolling up ahead in the same direction. Glittery heels with pink strap sandals and ripped short denim shorts. It was a nice view. I ended up over taking them until they cluttered after me and said, "Excuse me." Short and slim in stature with sharp eyes, I was sure I had seen her before. "Do you remember me?"

Indeed, she was a girl I had talked to in a bar one time. If I remember correctly she was speaking to me in English but I was in Japanese mode and not ready to change back so I continued in a friendly manner until she got pissed off and stopped speaking to me. One of my friends who doesn't speak Japanese ended up fucking her that night. He told me that she said the most adventurous sexual thing she did was get involved in a 6 way..... All men.... Openly slutty and unashamed. She also told him that she was meeting her boyfriend later the following day of the night they hooked up.

I remembered her and her details and we chatted as we walked. She invited me to a bar where she intended to go drinking alone but I had to meet other people first. She took my phone number and called me later asking where I was. I was with the friend who had fucked her that time and I told him about it and he was encouraging me to "hit it" since they hadn't worked out and according to him- she had a boyfriend anyway. I protested, not to say that my friend had bad taste in women, but because she wasn't my type and I'm mostly keen on my girlfriend.

But since everyone was going for the trains I decided to head on over and just chill.

Underground in a basement bar that offers low prices, pop music and a smokey atmosphere- she drank red wine and I drank beer. The other patrons looked nothing out of the ordinary and she spoke to me in English saying that last time we met I was annoying but this time I was much better.

My dream is to be perfect to everyone in every way at every moment- but I mostly don't give a shit about how people judge me since I don't want to hang with bitter cynics anyway.

Still, I asked her why. She claimed that when guys can speak Japanese very well, especially using the local dialect, Japanese people don't like it. I thought that was odd because every hot girl that I had talked to up that point was very impressed with my efforts to communicate with them in their language, but I bit my tongue knowing that she would probably get defensive of her position and bitch out. In any case, I was certain she had me confused with another of my friends who also has blond hair and speaks very well because I don't use local dialect so much and my speaking is pretty crappy, especially when I drink.

We chat and she tells me that she doesn't want a boyfriend, but is pissed off at my friend who seems like a player. Nonetheless, she invites me to karaoke and we go. There she continues to drink red wine, not like the red wine you know, but cheap stuff more like grape juice that has been mixed with a shot of shochu so the combination of sweet overwhelms you until you are hit with a sharp bitter aftertaste that burns your throat. I drink chu-hi and sing random songs from the 70's. She is impressed and sings some crappy Avril Lavigne. She is turned on whereas I'm turned off. But her pink shoes and smooth legs are rubbing on me now. A change in mood?

We leave and start making a walk in the direction of our apartments and there is no way in hell that she is coming to my place. She obviously feels the same about her place by the way she says, "there is no way in hell we are going to my place."

We go to her place anyway, where she gets busy tidying up (wtf?) and I feel dry and tired. The sexual tension is gone, her apartment's light is glaring and I'm not really into it. She encourages me to leave her place and go home. We talk more while she cleans and the topic is dry, concerned with her view of relationships, which she struggles to get out in English, highly vague with her leaving a lot of blanks for me to fill while also stating that although she doesn't have or want a boyfriend, actually, it depends on the guy, and maybe she does want a boyfriend.

I help take her top off, which reveals a light blouse underneath, she giggles so I push her onto the bed and she lets out laugh but quickly places a hand on my shoulder to restrain me from moving further. As I'm looking at her pale white skin and sharp eyes I notice on the edge of her thin lips some dark red chunks of crustified cheap red wine and stained red teeth. Sickly pale white skin, a dark red mouth with a wry smile while her eyes are rolling back in her head. Vampiristic. In a creepy way.

She giggles and a noxious odor pours out and hits my face in a sharp stabbing fashion and her grip on my shoulder grows tighter, pushing me away as her face becomes quickly serious.

Sometimes it takes caustic bad breath to make you realize that fucking contradictory mildly attractive bitchy women just because they are slim- is not a good idea.

This sux. What am I doing? I know that in Japan, 'no' often means 'yes' and this is something I usually go through, but...... I don't want to anymore. I don't want to be here in the apartment of some chick that fucked my friend. What was I even doing there in the first place? I'm seeing my girlfriend tomorrow and she is waaaay bitching hot and isn't a vampire looking milker chick trying to use me for speaking practice and she never turns down sex because she loves it every time.

I tell 'Vampire' that she was right before when she told me that I should leave. She is pretty shocked but I leave and give her a hug goodnight anyway. She melts a little but I'm happy to be gone.

1 comment: