Thursday 16 September 2010

Ex hook-ups

Ex hookups+getting married=weird.

Facebook is a wonderful thing. So wonderful it allows people to stalk me down and send me friend requests and then get all psycho on my shit when I don't friend them. It also allows people to unfriend me. Making me think that I fucked up somehow.

The other thing is it lets me see photos of the girls I hooked up with, who then FB'd me, sometime later, getting married. It's not a bad thing, just kinda strange.

-There was a hostess who had a thing for maid outfits- now married.
-Cute white chick with amazing tits- now married (Yes. Even though I live in Japan I still hookup with white chicks, it's not that weird).
-Other chick I bumped into at the homewares center who was shopping for homewares with her new husband. Weird. Saw pics on FB. She looked nice.
-Ex gf, now engaged.

It's weird. But I like to reminisce about the good times I had with them. This is what being late 20's is I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment