Thursday 21 April 2011

Nice girls finish last

I think the the art of cynicism is something worthy of respect when done with taste. Like, really dissing and hating something can be funny, but I can never get it done right in writing. I lack the wit. I tried writing about shit dates and it just makes me sound like a sorry loser. I'm not sorry about anything, but I do kinda like that bitchy attitude that some girls have. Anyway, here's a date.

I went to dinner the other night with a 'nice girl'. I love showing up to a date where the girl is about 10X hotter than I remember. She was all shy when I told her to take my arm as we walked to the restaurant citing that it was not done in Japan. Bullshit. She did the subservient Japanese girl thing of serving me food and pouring my drinks while I sit samurai like and be served upon. That is Japanese culture. Apparently. Women serve men. My experience has been pretty different. I remember telling this to my last GF and she said, "You think I'm gonna be one of those girls that serve you? Get real dumbass."

That was the end of that.

I realized first date sex was not on the cards when she told me that she lost weight around January this year because she broke up with her ex and lost her appetite. He did something 'terrible'. I inquired no further knowing exactly that this meant she wanted to be in a solid relationship before anything would happen and that I wasn't interested in her talking shit about another guy. I hate being the shoulder to cry on. That is not my idea of a fun date. Her ambitions for life were, "Get married soon. Have children. Become a housewife."

Not my scene. But damn she was hot. Later at karaoke when I made to kiss her she told me that kissing doesn't happen this early in Japan (bullshit) and I can't just do this because she is 'Japanese' (bullshit) Still, we ended up making out. But it was shitty shy make out. Time was up, she had to get last train.

If I had to choose between a nice girl or a slut, right now I choose a slut. I will serve my own goddamn food. I'm not a baby and neither are you. Lets make like grown ups and fuck.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha...

    oh well, sorry you had a bad date! i agree with you. sluts are more fun ^_-

    also, sluts can sometimes play at being nice girls too! then you get the best of both worlds! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well spoken conclusion!

    ReplyDelete