Saturday 2 April 2011

I also put out within an hour of meeting

At bar---- gyaku nan (pickup initiated by the woman).

She approaches me and we make light conversation for 10 minutes while I sit down next to her and she strokes my inner thigh. I feel myself getting rapidly hard and I loose the ability to make small talk. There really is not much we want to express to each other in words. I have my hand on her thigh. She directs my hand 'a little higher' to her left breast. I think its eroi. She says it feels good. I'm hard. I suggest we leave. We leave our friends behind and find the door.

On the street she asks if we are going somewhere to do 'ecchi' (fool around). "Yes we are", I reply. She tells me that she likes sex. Excellent- so do I. On the way back we discuss the ins and outs of what we prefer when it comes to sex. She doesn't like anal but likes to tease. I'm cool with that.

5 minutes later we are in my apartment stripping each other off and getting into a shower. My hands are all over her curvaceous smooth body touching her white skin and perfect breasts. Her hands are on my junk, stroking me harder. We get into the shower and wash each other off slowly. The intimacy that two people can share in a shower after having met only minutes earlier astounds me. We get out and dry off where she helps me with slow hands around my neck. She pats the towel on my upper body and slowly kisses me on the neck and chest. Moving her hands lower I find her making a detailed pat down of my stomach and her hands trace around to my back where she uses the towel to dry me off while holding me close. Eventually she is focused on my hardness, asking me in a quiet voice if it feels good. It does. It feels really really good.

She places my towel on the couch and directs me to sit down. It feels interesting to be the one who is not leading the situation for once. This girl is not playing the 'defenseless, scared of sex, I don't know what I'm doing', role I so often encounter. She feels uninhibited to express her sexual desires and does so openly. To me, that is so. fucking. hot.

She kneels down and continues to keep me hard and lubricated. She is talking a lot, "does it feel good? do you like it? do you like the way I touch you here?" All the answers are yes until she tells me to hold out and not cum yet because she wants to fuck me first. She asks me, "do you want to put it in?" I do... but she decides to tease me longer. Conviction in her actions, hot. She climbs on top of me and starts riding me, her breasts in my face and me gasping for air. She is completely in control.

I pick her up and push her onto the mattress where I nail her to a climax.

Interestingly, she tells me when she cums in English. I follow a few positions later.

We enjoy the sex and she talks about meeting to do it again. I like the prospect of this. Sextastic. We fuck again to consolidate our plans and she asks me to tell her a fairy tale to put her to sleep. We pass out in each others arms and when I wake she is gone without a trace. No contact details. Easy come, easy go.

I notice my phone flashing and I see that my friend who I had left at the bar last night told me that he had found out from her friend that she was a married girl working at a hostess bar.

I never would have suspected.

1 comment: