Wednesday 13 April 2011

No strings

There are always strings attached. Always. We just can't see them or don't want to see them. Or maybe the stings are really light, we can't feel them. But they are there. Its only after a long time of wandering around in the strings that we realize that we are so tangled up in them we can't move or break free.

Tying invisible strings is the nailist's specialty. She called me the other day but I missed the call. My boy said I should call her back and get some no strings action for old times sake. I told him the above. I didn't call her back.

I met Cecil yesterday for again 'no strings' action... We were basically fucking the entire time. When we weren't, we were kissing. It was about 6 hours of having our faces pressed against each other. As much as I love making out with hot chicks who know how to kiss, I ended up getting a bit sick of it TBH. My favorite point of yesterday was after we finished fucking one time we were both saying やばい..then she just started laughing out loud, which made me laugh. We were just lying there laughing. Funny and random.

We are only keeping plans to meet when we aren't busy or have time...... I wonder if she is married...There has to be strings somewhere.

Anyway, I met a girl that really stands out in my mind of the girls I've met recently. She stands out because she is freaking hot AND get this, she's 177cm tall!!! Thats crazy tall. If she put on heels she would be as tall as me. I really think she could be a mega famous catwalk model if she wanted to. I'm gonna tell her to do it. Then I'm gonna breed with her and have half babies that are also super tall models. HAHA!!

I've been drinking tonight. lolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment