Friday 25 March 2011

I put out on first dates

The picture to the left says it all. Basically, I don't see any reason to hold out if I like a girl. If I like her and she likes me, then we should fuck as soon as we both feel appropriate.

In some cases, I really think that soon sex is essential in order to even get to the next date.

Case in point: I pick up a girl in a cafe and meet her for a date. She is semi attractive, interested in English and foreign culture, looks uncomfortable with herself and I don't bother speaking in English to help her practice because its a pain in the ass and would rather just get to know who she is. I suggest things for us to do, like have some lunch and she claims she has no money so I offer to pay. Later we are walking around the shops and she buys some books, which she magically appears to have money for. I'm turned off by her personality but I would see her again if her sex was wild. We never get to that stage in the date so I never consider hanging out with her again. Why would I pay money for a girl to eat and lie to my face, while insulting my intelligence by thinking that I won't notice her lies? Her actions show me that she wants a simpler person and we are a bad match. Its all for the best.

Spending money in order to be a gentleman to someone I don't know is charity work with no valid cause and makes me feel stupid. I don't want women to make me feel that way, and I'm sure that they themselves don't want me to be stupid. It's not chivalrous to pay for a woman who doesn't respect me nor need my help. It is however when she does respect me and does need my help. The two are different and I'd rather not use money to buy respect.

Another case in point; I picked up a girl in the street and take her to dinner. I spend money feeding her. We don't fuck because she has to hurry to the last train. I invite her to my place for a second date and I cook for her. She gets uncomfortable when I make an advance on her and claims she has to get the last train and gets up to leave. This is the second date and I consider her refusal to my advances as her way of saying, "I may or may not be interested in you."
So as far as hitting things off goes, that displays a strike out- neither fun nor interesting in conversation, mostly passive and not interested in sex. I have no feelings for this person, why would I call again? If I had sex, then I might change. If the conversation was good, I might change. If she brought something into my life in some way, shape or form, then I might care about calling her again. Instead I delete her from my brain and try to forget about the time and money I could have spent on someone who appreciates it.

If I sleep with a girl on the first date does that mean I'm gonna just move on? If the experience is crappy, laborious and generally not that good, I'm gonna be less inclined to see her again and probably will move on and she will feel the same. But that might have happened with or without sex.

If I meet a really cool and sexy girl and we hit it off and have wild sex and everything just clicks right, why would I not want to have that experience again? I don't see any reason not to. Especially if she feels the same.

4 comments:

  1. you make a lot of valid points here. and i totally agree with you on a general basis.

    it's not really often that i will "stop" myself from putting out with a guy really early on (generally cuz i have no restraint) but sometimes i do. and it's such a pain, because again and again i hear it in the back of my mind, what i've been told a million times, "nice guys don't like easy girls".

    it's less of an issue with japanese guys though, but with boys back home, very very few seem to think like you... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have little idea how a 'nice' guy's brain works. I rarely hang out with them. In social situations they are generally boring, uncomfortable, jealous, critical and judgmental of me. The exact opposite of 'nice'. LOL!

    Its only when girls show up they act all nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...

    maybe i should stick to bad boys then ^_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say just do whatever you want and forget what other people say about 'nice' guys and 'bad boys'.
    As Cyndie lauper said- girls just wanna have fun. From what I'm reading on your blog it seems youre doing that well anyway.. d(^o^)b

    ReplyDelete