Thursday 3 March 2011

Gyaru date

Subway--> approach gyaru
Conversation--->ride train together
Transfer train--->Take number
Telephone call--->organize date

She is the store manager of a gyaru label and she has me meet her in the shop before I take her to dinner. Her coworkers = all hot.
Dinner is delicious, we chat. Light and fun conversation. Her colored contacts and leopard print attire make her feline in appearance. I shy to get to close to her face through fear of being sliced by her thick batting lashes. They lash at me often.
We hardly drink. Sober we finish dinner with no plan of what to do next.
Street----> karaoke booth
One song by me, half a song by her--->make out.
Heavy making out. Hot making out. Good making out. Her hard body straddles me. I bite her ear and breathe out into it while holding her thigh in close to me in one hand and her hair in my other. She is grinding me and her body starts to shudder and she lets out a faint moan. Her body quivers more and she forces me back with her hands and presses her face into mine.
"Let's go to a hotel" I say, deep into her ear.
"Just like that?" She shies away.
"Exactly like that."
"Really?"
"Yes" There really is no other choice in this situation.
"A business hotel is OK but a love hotel isn't." I have no idea why she makes this distinction...
"OK" I say.
We make out more and more, too distracted with each other to leave, until the phone rings to say time is up. We go to a business hotel.
Check in--->Elevator--->Enter room---> check view from window -----> I push her onto the bed.

I forcibly hold her down with one hand and and stroke her face with the other. Her eyes are rolling back in her head and she whimpers slightly. Her clothed sexiness is off the hook.
High Heels---->off
Jean shorts----->off
Make out
Dress---->off
Blouse, bra, leggings-----> on the floor
All that remains is one T-back and her hard brown body. Sexellent.

We spend an extended amount of time making out on the bed in our underwear. Its so hot. I'm so hard. And we are so ready to fuck and the anticipation is driving us insane.

I remove her panties and she takes off my underwear and go down on her while she goes down on me. Naked, she has my cock in her mouth while I have my face buried in her hot pussy. Her legs are hot. Her body is hard and her skin is smooth. Erotic.

69---->Sex

Sex is wild. We fuck recklessly. I push her down and fuck her hard. She climbs on top and rides me good. She spasms and I push her to her side. She is screaming and I can hear other hotel doors slamming open and shut. Yes. We are fucking, and its loud. Good. I grip her small shoulders in my hands and push her into the mattress. She pulls her legs apart wider and pulls me into her deeper. We are fucking hard and she is screaming louder and louder.....

"やばい!やばいこれ!これは一番やばい!”

Climax.

After sex make out ----> for 30 minutes.
Fuck 2 more times--->Shower.
Fall asleep in each others arms. Wake and fuck some more.
Go to work.

I highly rate this first date.

8 comments:

  1. I guess so. But with this being an ero blog and all, I kinda feel I don't really detail my sex life enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog from Nubreed Nampa and I'm loving it! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!
    Just keep in mind that while Nubreed writes a blog on how to pick up gyaru, I don't particularly like gyaru as much as him and I'm certainly not as dedicated as him. His blog style is pretty different to mine. Some people have made nasty comments when they compared my blog to his.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's true, haha...

    well good on ya. it just got me thinking you know, you're like thinking "awesome first date". does that mean you wanna see her again? most guys, after a "date" like that would just move on, i think, and then it makes me feel sorry for the girl :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys can be total assholes in that way. But you may be surprised at how many girls disappear after first date sex. I don't feel sorry for these guys or myself- its just how some people are. So although I know what you are saying about most guys, I have a few opinions on this that I will blog about later.

    Also, sometimes my posts publish in real time, but sometimes they are way behind what I'm actually doing. I tend to write stuff- stop- get busy-forget to publish-think a bit- publish.

    I'm seeing this girl again in a day from now, as I write this now, which will actually be 2 weeks after the first date. It should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i hope you are doing okay in japan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh.. i'm looking forward to those posts then. actually, i always enjoy hearing your point of view on these things.

    have fun on your date! (which probably has happened by now, haha)

    ReplyDelete