Thursday 3 March 2011

I love science

Nubreed just published a thread about overweight US girls. He has interesting ideas which I like, but I think he should just come back to Japan so we can pick up girls together. Especially the Xenophobes. Like my now ex-GF has become since dating me. "I will never date a foreign guy again!" ................Whatevs.

In University I studied medical science. I was never interested in becoming a doctor like most of my friends were, but I still have a strong interest in the human body and health itself.



This researcher supports the notion that agriculture has influenced dietary guidelines against our body's benefit and carbohydrate based foods such as cereals and grains are NOT necessary for a healthy balanced diet, and are indeed the reason for so many health problems in developed countries such as the US. She claims that dietary guidelines are based on political motivations to generate economic growth by having people eat foods that support the farmers.

I have spent this winter eating as much rice and bread as I want and generally not going anywhere near my kitchen to cook. I've been lazy because its cold in my kitchen, I got a new guitar and would rather play that, have been working longer hours and I had lost a lot of fat weight last year and felt that I should just enjoy some junk food and build up a winter coat. As a result I have gained weight around my stomach area, but none on my face like I would have preferred, my motivation to do things apart from drink beer is pretty low and I have just been lazy as fuck.

Its gonna get warm pretty soon and I feel its time to get back into the swing of things and start cooking and exercising right.

Plus find a ton of hot chicks and get busy.

3 comments:

  1. yeah, rice is evil... and it is evilER that it doesn't seem to be making japanese people fat at all...

    are you gonna try to do the paleo-diet again? my dieting's not going too well either... also, kyushoku is evil, i think i should probably stop eating it... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno. I see a ton of fat salarymen and guys my age who are overweight... plus almost all girls I talk to are on diets of some sort. The gyaru I just hooked up with was telling me that she just starves herself for a week when she feels she is getting too fat. I'm getting more interested in fasting for the sake of cleaning my insides, but not for the sake of weight loss.

    I don't even think I can do the paleo thing again the same way I did it last year. I do need to increase my vegetable and fruit intake though.

    I've never had kyushoku since I've never worked in a school, but if it sux, take a big bowl of fruit and tell them their food tastes bland, rice is not delicious and their country doesn't have four seasons. Watch them flip out! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...!! (at the rice and 4 seasons joke) oh i know!!

    yeah, i'm thinking of quitting kyushoku next year... but then i'm just so lazy to pack my own lunch and kyushoku is really cheap... decisions decisions!

    oh, actually i don't have any japanese gyaru friends, the ones i know are all "normal" but yeah, they can all put it down so i was always jealous. actually, wait, that's not true, i know one gyaru and she is smoking hot but always complaining she gained weight. lol.

    aw well, anyways. i think the one thing that royally sucks about this country is the price of fruit. like seriously. 138 for an apple? 498 for 12 strawberries? urgh! no wonder they are just stuffing themselves with rice!

    ReplyDelete