Tuesday 15 March 2011

Gyaru sex

Gyaru sex is hot sex. The gyaru, who shall from hereon be known as 'Cecil', is so erotic the way she fucks. Its hot. Something about it is just good. I also highly rate the way she gives head. Best head I've had in a looooooong time.

For some reason she wanted to see me in a suit, so I wore one to the date, which was pretty pointless since I met her at the station, took her home and took it off almost immediately.

My follow up date with her went pretty standard as far as my dates go.

-Meet at station
-Go back to my place
-Get erotic
-I cook dinner
-More ero.

I was really, really suprised at how quickly she made me cum the first time we fucked. The second time around I had to focus to keep the love alive. But damn. She has secret skills. And her ass is ridiculous fine ass. I think I must be an ass man. I need to get photos ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment