Thursday 23 June 2011

Suga Mama Fuka

Now you have to admit, I do come up with some interesting titles.

I stood there in the mens select clothing shop on the last day of their pre summer sale. The sale clothes that remained were crappy. I looked at the jeans that weren't on sale. They looked loose fitting, light and suitable for the humid Japanese summer. I could imagine rolling up the legs to make them even more comfortable. They would perfectly match a few of the tops I already have... I wanted them. I looked at the price tag and realized that I should think it over first...

Wouldn't it be nice to have the money to whimsically buy what I want? Well, I guess, but then the satisfaction and appreciation wouldn't be so deep. If I got someone else to buy me the things I wanted, would I still enjoy and appreciate them? Would I feel as happy if I had bought them myself? Would I just feel indebted, bitter at the position of weakness I'm placed in? Or would I feel like I'm appreciated?

I don't know. But right now I just want the fucking jeans!

So I have decided to take on a 'Sugar Mama'. I hope to receive things of material value, in exchange for emotional support and 'fun time'. This is Japanese culture. People with money use it to buy all sorts of things, but at the end of the day, its the feelings that they miss. They then go to special bars to meet attractive youthful staff and pay for an emotional fantasy based on greed, self satisfaction and self delusion. Every culture has its drugs.

So the first candidate is a woman around 10 years my senior. She is divorced and is raising a schoolboy and I can only guess that the divorce settlement was considerable because she still isn't working, doesn't plan to, and lives large- very large. Very attractive and highly confident woman. She has already shown traits of being manipulative by trying to push emotional buttons, getting clingy and acting like a spoiled brat... which I'm immune to anyway so I don't care, but she also has a sweet child like side to her that is so cute and makes me laugh.

She is taking me on an expenses paid holiday sometime next month and has already bought me a few small things here and there.

Second candidate is a fashion designer somewhere in her 30's and I'm not sure if this is actually going to work out since I don't think she has as much disposable income as I first thought. Well, disposable income is one thing, but being willing to break off the cash is another. I think she has cash but will be reluctant to use it. She is attractive, charming, quirky and artistic.

I'm interested to see how this saga unfolds...

4 comments:

  1. lol. why is you getting a sugar-mama totally NOT surprising to me... lol. i wish i could get a young hot sugar daddy.... that'll never happen though... they're all old and ugly... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Young hot sugar daddy... wouldn't that be a 'sugar son'? Hahaha. You could always bring guys back to your place and when you are making out say "Stop. No I can't. Not yet. I'm not ready mentally. I need at least 30,000yen before I will be able to accept your love." Then you could spend the money on whatever without being trapped into a 3 day holiday with a possible psychopath in a foreign country, which I will be doing next month. Shit! Of course, if you did take money from a guy that would make you a hooker. Don't know if you're down with that title attached to your resume. Haha. Yeah, you could easily get an older guy who might be handsome for his age though. The thing for me is that it feels really awkward when I'm with these women. People try to get in closer to eavesdrop the conversation- looks are very accusatory. I hear comments too, "he's with her? They are together?" Its weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea lol. It seems perfect for you. I was always reluctant to accept presents and shit from people actually but now I wish I had found my self a sugar daddy! Maybe next year !!

    - Shibuya Nights (lol it's weird using that)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comment!

    If you do think about doing this, be careful about it and always have someone know where you are when you are with him. Some guys are psychos. Admittedly, my girl is pretty nuts, to what extent I'm not sure, but its a bit different me being a man.

    ReplyDelete