Friday 30 October 2009

Feeling happy, found a bisexual girl



I just discovered a bisexual girl. She's into S&M and knows a hell of a lot more about it than I do. She's also really smart, clever, quick, and talking with her is educational, fun, sexual and she is in FINE shape in her early 20's. She may not be all that cutesy, actually far from it it, but I don't care. I'm going to blow off my other prospects and focus on this until I get it happening. If I can hook up with her and start some sort of mutually beneficial relationship, I'm thinking that I can at least learn a lot from her in terms of sex. But her experience in S&M is quite expansive, I'm going to come across as green. Also, one of the things I'm into is romance, this might be lost on her. It's OK. I can go with the flow. I think she's going to be down with going with the flow. I feel so intrigued, scared and excited about this. Could this actually be cooler than what Ive done in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment