Thursday 22 October 2009

Not only J-Chicks



Indeed I live in Japan and date mostly locals, but this doesn't mean I only like these girls. I'm not limited to only Japanese girls and I'm definitely not attracted solely to them. In fact it was only a few weeks ago that I was on a cruise ship about to fuck a Fijian beauty in the ship's elevator when I got rudely interrupted. I tend to go for nice girls that are slim and dress in nice clothes. Japan has a rich supply of these girls. But if I were to rate a white girl, I would say that Fergie is ACE.
I'm also a huge fan of Beyonce. I would not think twice if I ever had the chance. I'd totally do Pam, and I have the biggest crush ever on this half Japanese- african american singer Chrystal. One chick I know has chinese descent but raised in America. I couldn't keep my eyes off her legs for the longest time and I found out it's because she goes running everyday. Those are some fine pegs.

No comments:

Post a Comment