Thursday 22 October 2009

Synchronicity

I once read about a thing called synchronicity. It's when coincidences happen that are basically the universe puling you and itself in a direction. I don't know how far I believe this idea, and how much of it is just being either deluded or paranoid or wishful. Anyway, I'm talking about this because I saw a black sports car outside my apartment the other day. The exact same model as my ex's. I was hoping it was her and she came to say hello and that she wanted to make love with me or something equally as random, but it wasn't. Then later that day I bumped into my just friends hostess chick downtown while she was shopping with her friend and I was cruising around alone. She invited me to her place to have dinner with her and her friend, who was totally cute, so I said yes. I had no plans for dinner. I never really bump into people I know. Then while Im with them I bump into another chick who I hung out with a few times with her friends who's pretty damn hot. She was all like, "Is that your girlfriend?"
I said it was 'just a friend'. She could see the jealousy fuming off the 'just a friend', and excused herself. The 'just a friend' got a little jealous of me talking to her friend a few times too. I don't know if I'm going to be able to be just friends with this chick.
Anyway, there have been a bunch of other instances where I have chatted or semi picked up chicks and then bumped into them again a few days later. Like one time I was talking to a girl in Daiamaru when she was with her mother, I said she was real hot and that we should hang out. She said that I was real hot and she wanted to hang out but she was going to study abroad in a few weeks so there was no point. Why did I not tell her otherwise is beyond me, but I bumped into her in the street a few days later. Then I did it again with a chick I was talking to in Donki, but she was with a guy when I bumped into her. And again with another chick from Donki. Also a chick I was trying to pickup in Kentucky Fried I bumped into her while she was working. Its funny that I asked what her job was and she wouldn't tell me.
The thing is I never see these people again. I mean, I never meet people I know in the street.
**This random bullshit thinking is a symptom of me not getting enough sex. I have a date this weekend, hopefully something positive happens. I'm also pissed that Scientology are advertising their crap business of a cult on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment