Monday 22 February 2010

Hangover from a one night stand

10am: Mystery girl I met last night gets up and says, "I have to go."
I grumble something about needing water and she comes back with a glass for me. My voice resembles the sounds of a creaky old drawbridge opening and from my mouth pours the stench of a mixed concoction of filthy cigarettes, beer, tequila, gin and various other alcoholic drinks. I try to raise my body to an upright position to get some of the thirst quenching water into my dehydrated system and notice my hands are shaking horribly. I suck it down and collapse. She says to me, "You probably don't even remember my name, do you?" Good morning to you too sweetheart. I make a guess and manage to get the first 2 syllables right. She seems happy enough at that, gives me her number and asks me for my number, and my name. Very sneaky. She disappears out my front door. I sleep.

1pm: I awake to my phone ringing. It's the girl I met on Saturday night. This girl is HOT and COOL. She is quite tall (for a J-girl) with really long hair and a tight body. With her high heels on I can look at her in the eyes without having to bend down and hunch. I allow the phone to ring because I'm in no state to speak. Sleep again.

4pm: Finally wake up and start to regather what happened last night. I'm still dizzy as fuck and I need coffee. I draw a bath and slowly it comes back to me. The drinking, the incessant drinking. All night. I drink too much.
I was in a bar and my friends have gone home and I have somehow merged with another group. I tell the girl next to me that I'm too drunk to get home alone and I ask her if she can take me. She is a shortish girl dressed tomboyish, not much makeup- possibly none. She starts making out with my neck. It feels good. I say "let's go."
We arrive at my place and I am quick to find out that her body has assorted tatoos in various places on her body. We fuck all night. One moment is burned into my memory when after she has been cumming and yelling something in a language I don't understand she looks at me and says, "So good, so good, sooo good! awww it's such a shame you are too drunk and won't remember any of this..." That's not entirely true. I remember that part.....

Turns out she is actually not Japanese and is Korean raised in Japan, living overseas, here on a holiday to visit some family. She leaves pretty soon.

6pm: I return the call of the sexy girl from Saturday night and we speak for a while. She is quite chatty and really easy to speak to even though I'm doing it all in Japanese. Hot.

6.30: I order pizza and start writing this blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment