Saturday 20 February 2010

Please act your age

I like Japanese women, don't get me wrong, but I wish they would grow the hell up sometimes.

'Jugs' as she will be known, invited me to hang out with her and her friend last weekend. She is a short woman who is slightly on the soft and chubby side with plus size breasts. I first met her at a bar designed for Foreign people to hang out. I rarely see cute girls in this type of place but my friend had spied a girl he liked so I did the gentlemanly thing and chatted with the cute girl's friend, later to be named as 'Jugs'. Thing is I was totally drunk and ended up getting her phone number, she contacted my friend asking why I wasn't contacting her so I made and effort to meet up and that's where I ended up last Saturday.

The problem in this story ladies and gentlemen, was, she said she was going to bring her friend. When you are a 30 year old, semi attractive chubby girl and you bring a friend with you on a date, you automatically lessen your chances of scoring the 27 year old foreign guy. So I brought a friend to even out the numbers. I show up and I see a less than semi attractive girl and her less than less semi attractive coworker in her late 30's possibly early 40's.

I pray that no one sees me.

I'm suited up from just finishing work and pretty beat and not really in the mood to entertain semi attractive women seeing as though I had been doing it all day, but for money. My friend came in with a ton of energy and charm as per usual. He really hit it off with the girls whilst I chilled. As it was, I never got the enthusiasm to be properly flirtatious, but my friend was and thus got the most attention. I enjoyed relaxed conversation with 'jugs' about simple topics. She doesn't seem to be a very deep person with any opinions on any topics, much like many of the Japanese women I speak to.

During the conversation I ask her if she would like to meet up the following evening for dinner and she readily agrees. The next morning I get a message with the usual flake excuse, "I'm sick." Fair enough. I didn't really care and didn't bother to reply seeing as though she was obviously not interested and from what I could gather was more interested in my friend. That night she gives me another mail saying that she was really sorry for being sick. I don't care. I tell her simply, "お大事に", which means, "take care."

I forget about her, meet a new chick (who will be known as 'nurse') the next night and go to a movie and dinner with her the night after that. Conversation is as usual as it is with J-girls, me asking questions, her giving 2 word answers that are basically identical to all other women of her age. She makes no attempt to create conversation, or even ask anything about me. My interest wanes and I have to struggle keep things interesting, not the way I want to feel on my day off.

'Jugs' is contacting my friend, and also suggests that I am angry at her. I'm not angry, I just don't care about you because you are a 30 year old who can't make conversation and are to afraid to be alone with a guy. I expect a 19 year old to be shy and cautious about going on a date with a guy and want to bring friends. Actually, no, I expect a 14 year old to do that. I was 16 when I was doing first dates alone with a girl.

She contacts me and asks me to meet with her and her other friend.

ummmm... NO!

Your insecurity is not my problem.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe she wants to fuck ANOTHER friend of yours, not with you. You can be your friend's pimp ;D

    ReplyDelete