Tuesday 2 February 2010

Reasons why I'm not a PUA

I have a link on Nubreed nampa and a reference on another blog as being a pick up artist. Let the truth be known that I have read a lot of the PUA material out there and I really find it interesting but the persona of a PUA is not something I at all identify with. I lack the skills for one and I have slept with hookers for another.

Basically I'm like any other 20 something year old guy that wants to travel the world and have a fun experience. I just happened to land in Japan and have been here for a few years now. Along with that, I have dated girls and slept around a fair bit too. The thing is I find myself most satisfied when I am enjoying myself comfortably with a girl I know well and who also knows me. This is difficult to get when you are an 'outsider' so you have to learn a lot about culture differences and etiquette etc.

I'm not intent on getting new girls because for me it is tiresome, lonely and the quality of sex doesn't compare. Along with that girls I am already sleeping with are more than ready to spend time with me and I don't have to make any effort at all enticing them to meet me. Girls I have just met aren't always that keen so I have to make a lot of effort. Being called a playboy by girls is something I find a little rude.

Really, I want to be able to walk the streets with a girl without looking over my shoulder thinking that I am going to be caught out for cheating.
Having said that, I find absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping around until I find a girl I want to walk the streets with. The other night I picked up a really cute girls bar worker when I did some street nampa. It's funny how better looking girls are so much easier to talk to and less attractive girls get suspicious. I'm guessing this might not work out in the long run because our schedules don't really match, but it could be fun for a short time....

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ransom,
    Awesome blog. I just found it recently and I really enjoy reading it, mainly because I think we have a similar outlook when it comes to women. I find that having sex with women is much better when I really like the girl and have a strong emotional connection. So Im prepared to hang out with a girl and get to know her better before sleeping with her. Of course, if she wants to get with me sooner, then I'll man up and give it to her good.

    Recently I've gotten a new girlfriend. She's really cool and the sex is really passionate and awesome, but I'm still "looking around" for other girls, not actively like when I was single, but I still feel something is missing in our relationship. Like all my previous relationships I have felt the same....not quite perfect. The wandering eye just never stops wandering. Is it possible to find the perfect girl? I thought I did a while back, but she went silent on me after a couple of months.........the one that got away. I'm beginning to think there is no such thing as the perfect girl.

    ReplyDelete