Sunday 28 February 2010

I have a crush on a 66yo black woman

There she is on the right back in her hey day. Look at that puffed up hair and those straight white teeth. I think her lazy eye even makes her more appealing somehow. Maybe it's just her smooth voice, I'm not sure, but I don't care. Diana is a goddess. I'm also loving UK woman, Alison. You better believe that her black cherry album has the sexiest tracks ever. I bought a CD of hers way back but it had some bullshit protective software that stopped me from putting it on my computer. Gonna see if I can download it now... Check out this song and tell me it doesn't just make you want to get it on. Wouldn't think twice about this girl either. She's fresh and cool.

Today I had one of those 'almost' movie scene moments where I was walking through a busy street in a dark suit and a girl coming my direction caught my eye and we both just locked and stared at each other until we passed. She had on a long flowing dress and a loose fitting top. Her eyes had some green eyeliner around them also and I'm pretty sure she was wearing green contacts. When I did the look back, she was looking back at me also. I had that crazy heart flutter thing going on and I just wanted to run after her and tell her to marry me but I was so short on time on my way to get the train. I made excuses for myself in other words. It was probably worth being late to work for. I looked back one more time and saw her looking back at me and we were both just smiling and laughing. Would have been so much cooler to just chase her. God damn I love being a single man right now.

The chick at work suddenly reignited her crush on me. I can see that she has a crush on me, and other people at work comment on it also, but she can't do anything about it! She has my number and my email. She could call or write, but she CAN'T because she is a shy Japanese girl and can't make any moves. HAHHA Too bad!
I love it when girls do 逆ナン, it's like the coolest thing ever, but so rare.

I did some modeling the other day for the graphic designer that lives in my building. The shots got a bit edgy with some of my clothes coming off, and with her sexy business in front of me taking the shots, it took the most massive amount of restraint to not try getting it on. When I said goodbye I gave her a hug, which turned into and extended hug, which turned into us touching each other for a while. I nearly lost it... I really can't be having sex with a woman that lives two floors above me, and has commented that she has heard me having sex before. I will be caught out in a second!

I've been keeping contact with the HOT nail artist I met last week and it's been entirely Japanese. The vocab she is throwing at me is so beyond me, I feel like I'm in way above my head. I love that feeling! I haven't felt like this since my last girlfriend- whose family was 'the family' if you know what I mean. Where many guys come to Japan to get easier access to slim girls that they wouldn't have a chance with back home, I came here to be in above my head. Slim attractive girls were never anywhere near impossible back home, and a damn sight easier if you ask me! Try hooking up with a girl from the most incredibly passive race of women ever, in a language you can't speak well. That's quite a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment