Friday 12 February 2010

This week

Has seen no sex from me. Sunday night is the night of scheduling in Japan. If you own a mobile/cell/携帯 phone, expect it to get buzzing around 8pm. If it ain't, you need to get out of the house and meet some peeps or send some mails or make calls yourself.
The hostess scheduled me for a lunch at 12.30pm Monday. After her I wanted to schedule in the girls bar worker for 3pm. That was cool but I realized she started work at 6 and a long way from my place so I brushed it off cause I didn't want to travel 30 minutes to meet her for 1 hour. I hopped in the bath around 12am Sunday and meditated for 30 mins and when I got out I saw a msg from the arty chick. She wanted to stay at my place that night cause she missed the last train and was in the neighborhood. I told her to drop by but she had already called her Ma to pick her up and it turned out to be for the best cause she was sick with a cold and was coughing up a lung apparently.

I got a call from the hostess at 2am Sunday in tears because she had been dumped. I prefer it when women who have been sleeping with me be a bit more discreet about their existing relationships. One of the last things I want to hear is anything about their boyfriends/husbands. "My husband wouldn't be happy if he found out about this..." Yuck, make me wanna puke bitch.
Anywhoo... take the bad with the good and be happy that she wasn't married- she cried her eyes out on the phone with me at 2am and when I cheered her up she started crying again because I was so kind. Her plan was to cancel because she was too sad but she realized that she was OK to meet and she ended up buying me lunch. No sex. I was happy about that part. Should I just stop being her friend and just ignore her?

I planned to meet the arty chick the following night and cook for her but since she was still sick she couldn't make it so I invited the chick in my building. She has a thing for my friend so I told him about my plans and he was cool with whatever happened, be it me sexing her, or whatever (he is getting so laid right now he doesn't care). She came over and we basically ate food drank beer and talked about sex and taboo topics for 3 hours. It was really fun and we were laughing pretty hard. Great time. To be honest, I think we both wanted a little more when it came time to say goodnight.

Chick at work is trying to keep her distance, but she has lost her appeal. I feel no shame in chatting to her, charming her, then ignoring her when she tries to talk to me (I'm a bitch sometimes). It's driving her mad.
Went to a new bar tonight and picked up a staff. CUTE 19 year old. Long hair and straight white teeth.
Gonna meet the chick with the rack this Saturday, then the girls bar girl on Monday. I hope this new girl is free Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment