Friday 2 April 2010

Cool Shit I've been doing lately

*The nail artist. Tall. Hot. Slim. Sexy cute. Long wavy hair down her back. Great sex. A little crazy. I'm all about it.
*Paleo diet; No carbs. Only vegetables, fruits, meats, fish. Thought I was gonna die in the first week- one month later and I've got more muscle mass, energy, vigor and lust for life than a born again christian on roids. I'm also getting pretty ripped under my ghetto T-shirt.
*Ghetto T-shirt collecting. I can get T-shirts for about 2000yen at various shops, the more ghetto the better.
*Ghetto hats and beanies. Spending more than 2000yen on head wear is bullshit when you can spend less and look ghetto fresh.
*Quality jeans. I want some more but I don't wanna pay.
*Thick rimmed fake specs. Geek is the new sleek.
*Korea- arrived there and ate spicy food. Regretted it the next day but had enough stamina to go to an indoor theme park all day and rock out all night with random cool cat Koreans, possibly thanks to the copious amounts of raw garlic the restaurant staff made me eat. "STAMINA! STAMINA! Good for STAMINA! She kept telling me as she piled a ton onto my bowl. Nuts.
*Drink sponging in Korea. I do this pretty often in Japan- talk to chicks and have them buy me drinks- glad to see it works in Korea too. I wouldn't have been that much of a sponge if I had more cash though.
In general, Korean chicks aren't as good looking as Japanese chicks- sorry Korea. The photo I put up here is an exception however.

No comments:

Post a Comment