Monday 12 April 2010

Some of my friends are PUA's

Some guys know all about women and how to pick up women. Some might call them pick up artists. They think I should be getting laid more than I am (which is true) but I just don't work around sociable hours. I start late and finish late. If I had it my way I would change that and work more regular hours leaving me time to hang out more in the early evening. So now with the free time that I have, I don't really feel I should be wasting it chasing a slew of average looking girls with dull personalities.

Often I try to talk to these guys about girls and they go off on a tangent lecturing me about 'how it is' neglecting the fact that they are basically repeating something they read in an ebook that was written by some middle aged American douche who would never have any concept of how differently Japanese women think while interacting with a foreign guy. They also forget the fact that I have read the same shit too, more than 5 years ago and have found out for myself that a lot of the ideas are just crap and simply don't work out on all girls.

I'm not sure where they found the authority to be acting like my teacher, but I believe it must be coming from a place of wanting to help me. I get irritated and pissed off because I feel I don't need it and I mostly feel like my intelligence is being insulted, mainly because I get spoken down to. I let them 'teach me'. I guess they enjoy it. However it's hard for me to take advice about women from guys who don't spend a fraction of the amount of time around them as I do and haven't outdone me with girls I consider hot, high value or of substance.

I wish these guys the best of luck on their quest and hope that they loosen up on their ideals that were given to them by 'experts' on women. Mainly I hope we can enjoy the different opinions we have that are based on our own experiences that we have lived out, first hand. Incorporating what we have read is OK too.

Really, I love women and I love talking about women and I love talking about the fun times and the difficult times I have with women with my PUA friends. They don't judge me poorly for wanting to spread my seed and most of our conversations are great. We should all just remember we aren't experts or amateurs, we are just guys that enjoy women as one of our top past times.

No comments:

Post a Comment