Monday 12 April 2010

Long sex sessions

I'm standing at the station waiting for my date to arrive looking at all the cute girls walking by. Maybe I'm tense in anticipation. I notice cause I can't stand still. I wander around in circles. The girl I'm waiting for doesn't speak English so even though communicating with her is mostly OK, I get self conscious knowing that other people will be looking at us listening to what we are saying out of curiosity. I don't live in a metropolitan central of Japan so people rarely see foreigners and when they do they don't just look, they stare. Then grab the attention of the people they are with to point me out. It's hard to relax under the microscope, but I try.

The cute girls continue walking by, looking and giggling, sometimes waving and saying hello as is what often happens when I'm standing around by myself looking happy. Then the most gorgeous girl in the crowd with her height towering above them all walks up with a smile plastered on her face looks me directly in the eyes and grabs my arm and says,
"konnichiwa!"

She is my date, a nail artist and she is so freaking gorgeous, more than I remembered her to be from last time, I actually start laughing. She wants to know what's up but I just say, "何にも無い" (nothing) and we start walking back to my place.

We get there at about 2pm, spend about 10 minutes talking then have awesome sex until about 9.30pm. We stop to take a break and eat some cheesecake that she brought me, take a quick moment to go out and buy some nail supplies that she needs for a job and I also cook her some Indian curry for dinner. About 70%of our meeting time is spent naked or semi naked.

Great.

Her sex is so good. I wonder if the quickest route to a man's heart is through great sex?

No comments:

Post a Comment