Monday 24 May 2010

Days like today are pretty cool

Got all productive and made that bathroom of mine clean. Like fucking clean as bro! Sweet. Made a seafood salad for lunch, sweeet as. Watched a movie and then went into town to meet up with Funkcat and Charmboy.

Our plan; talk to chicks and go shopping. My plan, get a shirt that's kinda more classy than the trash I've been so fond of lately. Got talking to a foreign chick with a foreign dude with a J-girl in Mcds and and I was seriously blown away by not only the transparency of this foreign girl but also the sheer bimboness.
She became curious-
"What are you guys doing here?"
"Eating."
"No, like, in Japan."
"We live here."
"Huh? whoa!! why do you speak English?"
"HAHAHHAHAHAAA"
"I mean, Japanese people don't speak English right?"
"HAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAA......BWAAAAA HAAAAAA!!! Damn girl! Do I look Japanese at all?"
"But you live here right?"

She got the picture that we were foreign guys living in Japan and then got all excited and asked if I worked at some trading company, I told her that I'm a simple English teacher and she lost all interest. THANK GOD!
At a later moment in time after being somewhat run through the gauntlet of both Funkcat and Charmboy just dropping her attitude in her face in a way that doesn't attack but somehow provides great entertainment at her expense for chill guys like me, she asked directly what my salary was for being a teacher. She was greeted by us laughing our asses off at her. Brilliant.

Anyway, the J-chick found interest in me and asked for my number. Gyaku-nan #1 of today!

We went on to buy shirts and I found exactly what I was after and whilst talking to the cute shop staff chick, she asked me to go out drinking with her. I was just happy with the shirt, but damn, that is a good shopping experience. Gyaku-nan #2. (of 2)

I found an unclaimed delivery note in my mailbox and I'm so pumped because I know what the package is. A huge supply of my favorite condoms that I ordered last week online because I can't seem to find them anymore at shops. They will come again tomorrow. SHIT YEA! I should celebrate... with sex.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The cute bi-girl is going overseas for a short stint, but when she gets back its going to be ON. Unfortunately the other bi-girl is leaving for good before she gets back.
Massage therapist is hot and talented with massage but I'm not a fan of her speaking style- She's got that Tokyo dialect and to be honest she is really ditsy.
Nailist is kicking ass in the overall picture. So damn hot in every way. I'm looking at underwear pictures of her now.....grrrr...

The inner child in me is looking at me in disbelief at what I have become.

2 comments:

  1. So, since last I've been reading your blog from your most recent posts to here. Can't stop, haha. Anyways, quite enjoying your take on things. I can't help but feel some sort of understanding towards you, as another human. Your way of storytelling/writing (as an extension of your personality) comes off as very "human" in a way. I find myself relating to your side-comments often. Anyways, we appreciate it and keep it up (please). Also, I have a question on this particular story. It just seems so easy for you! Two Gyaku-nan in one day?! How do these girls just come up to you?! By the way, for a little self introduction, I am a Westerner currently studying abroad for a year in Tokyo. So, your answer does have some applicational relevance. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!

    I was just reading over this post since its been 2 years since I wrote it and I noticed two things-
    1.My friends are right, I suck at writing. This entry was so unclear.
    2. What the hell was going on with 2 girls giving me their numbers in one day? That really is rare.

    I do remember this day though, thanks to me writing it down, and it wasn't exactly like these girls 'approached' me.

    First we were in Mcdonalds and were speaking in English and the other people just overheard us and either we said hello or they said hello and started a conversation. In the second case I was in the shop talking to the staff buying a shirt from her. She didn't approach as such, but after speaking with me she felt comfortable enough to extend an invitation.

    If you stay here for a while you will notice that most Japanese people when you talk to them say that they want to learn English. They might ask you to teach them and they might offer their phone number or something like that. If you go out a lot like I do, and you are meeting new people, this same conversation will show up *all the fucking time*.It doesn't have any truth to it whatsoever. Well it does, but it doesn't. Its like me saying, "Yeah, I wanna go to Africa."
    Then you say, "OK, pack your bags, we will go on Monday."
    Sure I want to go to Africa, but not right now. I don't want to have to do anything about making it happen right now. Perhaps one day I will (if that day ever comes!). Do you get what I'm getting at here. A ton of girls say they want to meet up and go drinking with a foreigner, say they want to speak English, but don't actually want to *DO* anything about it.

    Its hard to tell the difference between girls who have genuine interest in you as a person, and you as a novelty. If you can get that down you are doing better than me.

    ReplyDelete