Sunday 30 May 2010

Semi- sprung

Have you ever had one of those moments when you are at a club, just dancing and minding your own business, and a hot 21yo girl comes up to you and starts dancing all over you and she's grinding in close and you are pulling her in closer cause she smells good and her sexiness is just off the hook, so you have your arms all over her and she is kissing your neck and then one of your girlfriend's friends walks in?

The thing about the friend though is that she actually one of your guy's girlfriend. But your girlfriend got friendly with her and now they are all hanging out, calling each other and going to lunch and shit. They talk together about how to get back into the pants of a guy after he has dumped you. I know they talk about this shit it's too obvious. I dump the nailist, it's all over, my friend spots her having lunch with other friends girl, nailist calls me up wants to talk and then sexes me back into a relationship. I'm not sure if I can be anything more than a slut right now, I tell this clear to the nailist and she claims that she is in love and she can't break up.

Meanwhile when I thought we were broken up, I start something with a massage therapist and then she thinks we are all coupled up. I guess I didn't give her any impression otherwise so my bad on that one. These are two girls who think they are in an exclusive relationship with me, know that I'm a slut or just feign ignorance and that's not even including the fact that there are other girls I do fuck who know what the score is.

It's not like I was always this way. I mean I wasn't born a slut, but only once in my life have I heard that phrase, "You are good husband/boyfriend material." Once! The rest of the time it's, "You are a playboy." And it is too often. Especially in Japan. If you hear it enough, you start to believe it and people's perceptions of you trap you somehow, or some shit like that. I dunno. Point is, I'm cheating and it's only a matter of time before something like tonight happens.

The reaction of the friend was basically "OMG! I didn't see that." Not in so many words, but her other friend was the same too. Third friend even asked me at a different time, "Where is your girlfriend tonight? I want to meet her, I heard she is really beautiful."

The nailist or the massage therapist needs to go.

I've tried breaking up with the nailist 3 times already but it doesn't seem to work. It's hard to describe how ridiculous hot I think she is. Might be easier to call off things with the massage therapist. But she is too hot too.

5am and I'm blogging about crap when I should be getting freaky with the club chick! She had no chance of leaving with me because she went with her friend and "couldn't leave her" (bullshit) plus she has a BF and doesn't want to betray him. One would wonder why she got within intimate distance of me and asked me to kiss her, but I say, "I don't do club kisses." I get pissed cause she doesn't want to leave with me so I do the most horrible thing I think I can to do to her; Tease and tempt her. I start talking directly into her ear in great detail about the things I want to do to her but won't do. She is left clutching me and trying to kiss me but like I said- no club kissing- she will leave unsatisfied.

Two can play the game, and I've been playing a lot longer than her.

I leave.

4 comments:

  1. Seems like you have a great life!

    You have two girls that want to have your babies, plus another club slore that wants to get with you. Japan hedonism at it's finest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had to checkout the net for a definition on 'slore'. Slut + Whore! HA

    The English language is evolving too fast I can't keep up. But I wouldn't call that girl a slore myself. Especially since she didn't sleep with me!! HAHA! She just wanted to flirt with guys for fun- no harm in that I guess... whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you seem to have the hedonist life down pat. From those who do not have that kind of life: is it fulfilling and wonderful to have all these beautiful women fall in love with you? It seems like you have the dream life. Women on your nutsack, living in Japan and eating good food, having great times drinking beer with your friends...this is what most people live for, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will think about this and try to get my thoughts clear before I make response.

    ReplyDelete