Wednesday 19 May 2010

Extended orgasm- different participant

I met with the massage therapist last night and tried to recreate what I did the night before with the nailist. Before starting we talked a little about orgasm and she told me that there are times when she is orgasming and feels like she is "going to die", so she stops herself from entering the feeling. I told her that she is not going to die because I am right here with her, and she should try going into the feeling just once.

Things went forward, I progressed her to the stages of what I hoped would bring an extended orgasm. During her (loud) orgasm she exclaimed that she was cumming and that she was "going to die". I kept the action steady and she released her grip on me, shed a few tears and lost consciousness. Her body continued to orgasm for an extended period.

She regained consciousness some time later in a daze where she stared at me unblinking for a long time.

I asked about it later and she described it as her whole head becoming white and that's all she can remember until she saw my face. She then suggested that she passed out.

Later, she put her massage skills to practice and gave my feet and legs a massage. We slept well.

No comments:

Post a Comment